Amazon Nation, Octava Orden

Randalla

Greetings my dears, I come bearing more good news from Amazonia!

I am pleased to present to you the "paper" version of the friendship that began quite some time back, as one individual in particular has practically been a part of the furniture in #AzN since our first days. As I returned the favor and planted myself in #cn-octava, I've had the chance to see how much work and effort Ezequiel has put into this adventure of his. They've had their ups and downs as many have, but they've stuck it out and worked it out, and I can definitely appreciate effort and hard work when I see it.

So enough of my typical gushing, on with the show!

octavaorden2.png

AmazonPeace.jpg

Octava Amazon

Eight is Enough.

Or is it?

A Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty between

Octava Orden and the Amazon Nation

Purpose:

In order to encourage the growing friendship and continued communication and cooperation between these two Signatories, the following Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty is agreed upon by the Amazon Nation and Octava Orden:

Peace:

Neither Signatory shall engage in any aggressive behavior against the other via any media. Disclaimer: Elbryan's IRC kick scripts are to be considered exempt as an expression of "aggressive behavior" while in the performance of his duties in #AzN.

Intelligence:

Any "gossip" obtained which may threaten the safety and well being of either Signatory shall be promptly brought to the others attention.

Aid:

Reasonable requests for foreign aid and/or political assistance shall be obliged as promptly as possible.

Cancellation:

In the event it is determined that this agreement is no longer mutually beneficial, the terms of this agreement shall remain binding for an additional 48 hours after notice of intent to cancel is given to either Signatory.

Signed on behalf of Octava Orden,

Ezequiel, Emperor

Schills, Imperial Regent

Biohazard, Imperial Officer

Marquis_Chris_1, Imperial Ministro of Foreign Affairs

Signed on behalf of Amazon Nation,

Randalla, Queen

Amarynth, Queen's Consort, Council of Matriarchs

Larethiel, Council of Matriarchs

Kerdor, Master of War

Elbryan, Master of Finance

Long story short: Ezequiel's a good guy, and he has a pretty nifty avatar. Oh, and we made PIAT. ;)