Octava Orden signs DoN!

gpaflag.jpg

It is with great honor today to have Octava Orden sign our most sacred document. I wish to thank each and every member of Octava Orden for considering our DoN worthy of signing. I also want to personally thank each and every alliance who has signed our DoN in the past, whether or not your a current signatory or former signatory.

I hope to see rapid growth and rise in rank come to you, Octava Orden.

Declaration of Neutrality of the Green Protection Agency

The Principles and Values of the Green Protection Agency (GPA) require that all GPA nations are legally bound to pursue friendly and impartial conduct toward all other nations and Alliances and maintain strict military and political neutrality and non-intervention.

The Signatories of this Declaration recognize these Principles and Values and agree to the following conventions:

Section I - Non-aggression

a. No GPA nation will take part in any non-defensive military or spying action against any other nation.

b. No nation of a non-GPA signatory will take part in any non-defensive military or spying action against any GPA nation.

Section II - Non-intervention

a. No GPA nation will intervene, either politically or militarily, in any conflict that does not directly involve the GPA or a GPA nation.

b. No GPA nation will knowingly provide financial, military, or technology aid to a non-GPA nation involved in a war, or a nation whose Alliance is involved in a declared war. If a GPA nation is party to a Technology or Donation deal, the aid payment will be postponed, in accordance with GPA rules, until the war ends, at which time the deal will be concluded.

c. Nations of a non-GPA signatory will not knowingly provide financial, military, or technology aid to a nation involved in a war against a GPA nation or a nation whose Alliance is involved in a declared war against the GPA.

Section III - Free Resource Trade

a. All signatories are free to establish resource trades with any nation of any alliance and on any Team.

b. No GPA nation may use trade sanctions against any nation unless it is in response to a direct hostile action.

c. No nation of a non-GPA signatory may use trade sanctions against any GPA nation unless it is in response to a direct hostile action.

Section IV - Violations

a. Nations of any signatory found in violation of any of these convention shall be subject to punishment in the form of reparations. The amount of the reparations shall be commensurate with the harm caused.

b. If the offending nation cannot or will not pay the reparations, then the nation’s Alliance will be responsible for the payment.

c. Any GPA nation found in violation of these conventions will be subject to additional punishment as provided for in GPA Laws.

Signed for Octava Orden:

Ezequiel, Emperor

Schills, Imperial Regent

Biohazard, Imperial Officer

Marquis Chris 1, Imperial Ministro of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Solitude:

Bird of Passage, Wandering Mercenary

/o Octava Orden!

/o Solitude!

From,

Xyro Gravi Flatona (Ouchneddnesscooooo)

GPA MoFA

Edited by Xyro Gravi Flatona

octavaorden2.png

Hola Senoras and Senores

Octava Orden has been friends with the Green Protection Agency for quite awhile now. We believe it is the right of the Green Protection Agency to be a neutral alliance and we will protect their choice by signing the Declaration of Neutrality for the Green Protection Agency.

Let peace rein and let us prosper in this great planet so we may enjoy Bob to the fullest.

o/ GPA

o/ OO

o/ Neutrality

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

A document that is a little too restrictive in my opinion. But hey, to the alliances who signed it, I wouldn't personally have done it but good luck to you.

Is this document open?

If so...

Signed for Solitude

Bird of Passage, Wandering Mercenary

Yes, the DoN is open for any alliance to sign. We exclude no one. I have made the necessary amendment to the DoN to include your signature. :) The document can be found in it's entirety by any registered user at our forum. The link to our forum is:

http://forums.cn-gpa.com/index.php

The link to our DoN is:

http://forums.cn-gpa.com/showthread.php?ti...1pid42751

Have you declared your existence Bird of Passage? I'm interested in reading your Charter. Also, do you have an irc channel established yet? If so, I'll ajoin it. :)

Thank you for considering our DoN worthy of your signature. :D My connection was a little bit sub optimal earlier, hence the delay in this reply. I'd also like to thank everybody in this thread for their input. I value every single reply. :)

From,

GPA MoFA

Yes, the DoN is open for any alliance to sign. We exclude no one. I have made the necessary amendment to the DoN to include your signature. :) The document can be found in it's entirety by any registered user at our forum. The link to our forum is:

http://forums.cn-gpa.com/index.php

The link to our DoN is:

http://forums.cn-gpa.com/showthread.php?ti...1pid42751

Have you declared your existence Bird of Passage? I'm interested in reading your Charter. Also, do you have an irc channel established yet? If so, I'll ajoin it. :)

Thank you for considering our DoN worthy of your signature. :D My connection was a little bit sub optimal earlier, hence the delay in this reply. I'd also like to thank everybody in this thread for their input. I value every single reply. :)

From,

GPA MoFA

Solitude is a rather informal Alliance Affiliation that is used only by myself. While I would allow anyone to use it, it has no Charter, IRC Channel, or Forums associated with it. Of course, I may always consider changing that, but for now, I serve as unofficial support for the Crimson Guard, and merely wish to assert that I have no interest in warring the Green Protection Agency. All of that said, I am glad to see that your Declaration of Neutrality is still an existing, valid document.

Godspeed.