Crimson Guard Edict #4: Baseballer790 Sentenced To ZI.

Francesca

Yesterday evening, #CN-CG was deregistered without my knowledge or consent. It took several hours for the confusion to be sorted out, and people were wondering why they were losing sops/aops/hops etc etc. Eventually, I ran a command, and determined what the situation was. I approached the IRCops, suspecting baseballer790, due to the fact that earlier that day he had been kicked off Coldfront for attempting the password for #CN-CG too many times. Today, they confirmed that he was indeed responsible.

Baseballer790 deregistered the channel with malicious intent because he was recently denied membership in the new alliance that will be created by the merger of Crimson Guard and a second party. I find his behaviour abominable, particularly as I negotiated with him in order that we might move on from this.

Therefore, I hereby announce that Crimson Guard sentences baseballer790 to a singular ZI as per our charter. Many thanks to Invicta for their assistance in co-ordinating with us on this (they had recently accepted him as a member.) As a result of his actions, he has been expelled.

I should also mention that strangely enough, our forums were hacked again today- the second time in as many weeks- and deleted. Please bear with us as we get new ones up and running.

Signed:

Francesca, Chancellor of Crimson Guard.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...and this is why, baseballer, catering to the masses is fruitless.

I leave those who arrive here to interpret that in whatever way they choose.

Indeed. It seems odd that he'd declare his intention to reform and request a second chance from this community just hours ago on the [OOC] OWF [/OOC] and then act in this abominable way.

Indeed. It seems odd that he'd declare his intention to reform and request a second chance from this community just hours ago on the [OOC] OWF [/OOC] and then act in this abominable way.

The irony of such would depend upon what occurred first.

Either way, he will die again, and then rise again, and then die...and rise...so long as he attempts to be both the villain and the protagonist.

He has a tendency to make an apology, beg for another chance, and then scorn it by acting in such a way that he needs to make an apology again. It is simply a matter of how many times he goes through this cycle before a given community gets tired of him.

i thought RV was protecting him?

You know, and I would have, but considering how Baseballer treats his protectors, I don't think I'll bother. He was being protected by CG, or some of them individually, and there he goes disrupting their communications. There is no denying he is in the wrong.

Furthermore I might like to add there is no cancellation clause to the protectorate, as it is an informal one. When I made the announcement it was done with the intention to protect him from tech raiders, in addition to people who would want to attack him due to personal dislike, and nothing more. But if he wishes to take advantage of my generosity and pull stunts like this, I will not stand for it. There is right in this world and then there is wrong, and believe me when I tell you that no one is above justice.

Francesca, remember when you said you had a talented government and I scoffed at you? Perhaps now you can see one of the many reasons why.

My dear SunnyInc, baseballer was not my Minister of Finances. Kevanovia, aka Incitatus, was.

Early congrats on your merger, CG. I've been told that now you shouldn't have many problems with your (former) members for a while... (Good luck!)

Also, poorBaseballer (you read it here first!)