In CyberNations, Size Does matter!

An Official Announcement from Asgaard

wavy1-1-1.jpg

Totally dude.

Not too long ago we Asgaardians announced our existence in this little planet we call Bob with quite a bang, holding the #1 seven day alliance gains for several days, and have been on that list for quite a few days of our four week existence. This, to say the least, made me a happy camper.

another_happy_camper.jpg

And now it comes with no surprise to me that we have hit another milestone in our first month of existence. We have hit 1 Million total Nation Strength with little more than breaking a sweat and a few noses.

Statsdood.png

It feels great to hit such a milestone so early on, and I look forward to seeing just what Asgaard can do next. I hope its learn to juggle, buy a lion, and start a three ring circus called "Three Guys and a Tent", but beggers can't be choosers. In the mean time, we will be feasting in our mead hall and planning our next big celebration, whatever it may be.

And speaking of a circus, we just fully filled our government positions! Here is the list of all our clowns Viking Lords.

Lord of Iinternal Affairs: Aboooe

Lord of Foreign Affairs: Dcrockway

Lord of Defense: Lich King Azrael

Lord of Finance: Prince Kabul

Lord of Recruitment: PrincessRo

If you wish to join us on our escapades and grill our new government, stop by our forums at asgaard.invisionzone.com or our IRC at #asgaard on coldfront.net

Until next time,

Lonewolfe2015, Tyr of Asgaard

Gambona, Loki of Asgaard

Mustakrakish II, Magni of Asgaard