Joint US of R, Khaz Modan Announcement

Krunk the Great

Whereas; the nation of States of Missouri (Hereafter known as Liltrekkie) has caused undue grief to the rulers of El Imperio Santo de las Empanadillas Encendidas (Hereafter known as Khaz Modan) and the US of R

Whereas; Liltrekkie has dealt with his problems in poor faith on the IRC

Whereas; Liltrekkie has, upon numerous occasions, Insulted and Degraded the League of Small Superpowers, The Shadowmen, Khaz Modan, Union of St Olympus, New Michigan, Desert Ratz, The Tear, and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Whereas; Liltrekkie needs to grow up

Whereas; Liltrekkie needs to be taught a Lesson.

Whereas; Liltrekkie has crabs, which he got from certain close family members in Missouri

The US of R (Rtellez06, also known as Randy) and Khaz Modan (Krunk) hereby declare that Holy Fire shall rain down on the States of Missouri. War is now declared on the States of Missouri.

Signed for El Imperio Santo de las Empanadillas Encendidas: The Lord Protector of the Holy Flame, the Holy Lord Masamune, Alchemist of the Supreme Fire, His Holiness Krunk[NSO]

Signed for the US of R: Rtellez06/Randy

Edited by krunkthegreat

Where did you get a fourth of a quarter from?

I have 1 quarter, so $1 + $.25 = $1.25

Now heres the real question.

Where did you get that fkn amazing avatar?

My step dad bought these cool posters and are in our living room with him, they are so sick!

I have 1 quarter, so $1 + $.25 = $1.25

Now heres the real question.

Where did you get that fkn amazing avatar?

My step dad bought these cool posters and are in our living room with him, they are so sick!

I used the Google on the internet machine. ;)

Because RE doesn't have crabs! :mad:

LIEZ! :lol1:

j/k

Well it was a joke. Someone from The Shadowmen said RE had crabs, which in turn, got RE's 250 to attack 25, or 10-1. So I think it fit perfect to joke around with since you guys get all pissy over 1 person.

:awesome: