The "Burn Down Preston!" Doctrine

ikMark

Stickmenflag.jpg

The "Burn Down Preston!" Doctrine

Let it be known that, as of the publication of this doctrine, all clauses contained herein shall be passed into law.

Article I: Regarding Sovereignty

(i) The Constituent Parties to the Stickmen Accords shall retain the option to excercise our Sovereignty in any and all matters, to the fullest extent possible.

(ii) The Stickmen commit to the continuing policy of amusing ourselves while making ourselves appear as idiots to the greater community.

Article II: Regarding unorthodoxy

(i) The Stickmen commit to labelling our actions as revolutionary regardless of how applicable that term might be; to that end, we shall retain the option, though not the obligation, to create doctrines. This includes obvious, useless or foolish doctrines.

(ii) The Stickmen shall retain the option, though not the obligation, to thrust our olfactory organ into the business of any and all alliances within Planet Bob; further, we shall, when we feel like it, declare war with no grounds for doing so, with the express intention of appearing as radical, free thinking, revolutionaries.

Article III: Our way

(i) The Stickmen commit to adhere to any and all diplomatic conventions which exist within Planet Bob.

Article IV: Play time

(i) We hereby decree that the Stickmen private channel is dedicated to the hatred of ikMark, Matt, and Kanu Tanu's extended family.

Article V: Purple

(i) The Stickmen shall retain the right to be purple, wear purple, eat purple, act purple, type purple, drink purple and poop purple.

Article VI: Living and breathing

(i) Because the Stickmen are commited to making the world a better place for all living creatures, we hereby declare that we allow breathing, living and public expressions of love for all living creatures, although we do not demand that living creatures partake in breathing, living, or publicly expressing love.

Article VII: Nullifimacation

(i) This doctrine shall be considered null and void once it no longer represents the revolutionary mindset of the Stickmen Accords and is recognized by rest of the Cyberverse.

Signed,

For Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes;

- A Soviet Attack, General

- Nutty Carrot Cakes, General

- Erwin Schrödinger, General

- Koel, Director of Foreign Affairs

- Merovingian, Director of Internal Affairs

- Jackalope, Director of Defence

- Matt Shovel, Director of Finance and also very rich guy, richer than you, that's for sure

For iFOK;

- ikMark, Triumvir of General Affairs

- Iosif Moldov, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

- Arrnea, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

- Colchesterking, Head of Diplomats

- Mistra, Minister of Defence

- Methax, Minister of Economics

- Bartimaeus46, Minister of Recruitment and Education

For Finnish Cooperation Organization;

- Iosif Moldov, Panhypersebastokrator

Edited by ikMark

• Replies 170