FARK hit us

thekirbyfake

A couple of days ag Fark hit one of our members with an unprovoked attack. Note it wasn't a raid but "A general dispute" and no peace was offered. You can see from the CTF war screen over the past 48hrs a number of retaliations have occured from both side resulting in a couple of anarchied Fark nations.

A message to Fark: We're happy to have this fight, in fact we welcome it, however I would request one thing. You'll note we have kept this on the ground whereas one of your brave 4k nations has tried (and failed I might add) to bomb one of our 2k nations.

Seeing as we are an alliance with less than 10k combined and we have stood up against the combined might of Fark can we keep it civil and continue with ground battles?

I'm very happy to take this to the skies if necessary but would prefer not to. It's in your hands.

(note this is not CTF being a bunch of infra-huggers, we don't particularly care about NS or collecting medals of honour, we just wanna have fun and keep it friendly. War! Hurrr! Good God. What is it good for? Absolutely nuttin' Say it again y'all)

A declaration would imply some kind of organisation or even leadership on our part. What we have is a pack of angry blinded wombats slashing out at the air in front and hoping they scratch somebody or something.

So, yeah, I guess it's an acknowledgement. Or something. You decide.

Toodle pip.

A couple of days ag Fark hit one of our members with an unprovoked attack. Note it wasn't a raid but "A general dispute" and no peace was offered. You can see from the CTF war screen over the past 48hrs a number of retaliations have occured from both side resulting in a couple of anarchied Fark nations.

A message to Fark: We're happy to have this fight, in fact we welcome it, however I would request one thing. You'll note we have kept this on the ground whereas one of your brave 4k nations has tried (and failed I might add) to bomb one of our 2k nations.

Seeing as we are an alliance with less than 10k combined and we have stood up against the combined might of Fark can we keep it civil and continue with ground battles?

I'm very happy to take this to the skies if necessary but would prefer not to. It's in your hands.

(note this is not CTF being a bunch of infra-huggers, we don't particularly care about NS or collecting medals of honour, we just wanna have fun and keep it friendly. War! Hurrr! Good God. What is it good for? Absolutely nuttin' Say it again y'all)

:awesome:

Customer service is our number one priority!

:awesome:

Customer service is our number one priority!

In fact, after this settles down, drop in #tefark and we'll buy you guys a mug of the Farkistan brewery's finest!

(We don't give our beer to just anyone ya'know)