Oh where oh where did my shadow go

Riaflagg-2.png

Official Statement from the Random Insanity Alliance

There comes a time and a place to take the old out back and shoot at it repeatedly. Well we really did it this time. Old man Leo can't walk anymore! ANYWAY, the RIA has decided who will run this "*****" for two more months!

The elections were rough, we had people crying from the debates. Old man Jenkins got thrown into a pile of mongooses. It was crazy!

Our new government is.....

Dragonforceate:

Delta1212, Shadowdragon, and Agent Lemon

Head of Foreign Affairs:

crazyisraelie

Head of Military Operations:

C-zom

Head of Recruitment:

ThunderStrike

Head of Internal Affairs

Invincible13matt

Head of Economics

cctmsp13

In other news!

The Random Insanity Alliance decided to activate the cancellation clause of the The Absolut Shenanigans Treaty. We wish Nemesis well and hope they ducklings are grow up fast! (The treaty will still be active till August 2, 9:20 P.M.)

We hope you love our pancakes, because we sure do!

I'm on freaking fire,

crazyisraelie, Head of Foreign Affairs

(No seriously someone get some water!)

Edited by crazyisraelie

AWESOME. I am very pleased to see darr Agent Lemon climbin' the ladder of success, and reachin' the top.

Oh man, if you think becoming a triumvir of RIA is "succss," then you are sadly mistaken.

Congratulations to these fine people that look ominously a lot like those people from last month :P

The Random Insanity Alliance decided to activate the cancellation clause of the The Absolut Shenanigans Treaty. We wish Nemesis well and hope they ducklings are grow up fast! (The treaty will still be active till August 2, 9:20 P.M.)

Lines being drawn much?