An Announcent from the Fark Brewery

Lolanae

Fark TE has elected three new beer and bacon loving nuts to the Triumvirate. Apparently this rounds brew was incredibly strong. The old Triumvirate is still passed out in the corner.

The new evil overlords are:

Lolanae

Ackbarican Idol

Kahiel

The three of us will be Fark TE gov for the rest of the round. We promise to not drink so much and pass out. Well, atleast not until the end of the round.

What a shame, I prefer Tums and Boz a lot more

My evil plan is working perfectly, the first step "brainwash the masses" has been accomplished! bwahahaha :ph34r:

Like Lolanae said, I am still around, I wasn't even Gov this round anyway, just an innocent bystander who tried to help by pulling bodies out of the wreckage!

My first proclamation as Minister of OMFGWTFBBQ! is to proclaim Brisket superior to Ribs!

Congrats to our new Gov, may God have mercy on our souls. :wub:

Edited by BozDaBoz

My evil plan is working perfectly, the first step "brainwash the masses" has been accomplished! bwahahaha :ph34r:

Like Lolanae said, I am still around, I wasn't even Gov this round anyway, just an innocent bystander who tried to help by pulling bodies out of the wreckage!

My first proclamation as Minister of OMFGWTFBBQ! is to proclaim Brisket superior to Ribs!

Congrats to our new Gov, may God have mercy on our souls. :wub:

May I offer to trade my world's best BBQ for some more Zombie Beer Boz?

May I offer to trade my world's best BBQ for some more Zombie Beer Boz?

Never EVER! Farkistani beer is to be horded at all costs.

Fortunately we have tons of new applicants

zombiewalk.jpg

Who are clamoring to join

FarkTE-ZBG.jpg

So all seems to be going well!

Edited by BozDaBoz

Never EVER! Farkistani beer is to be horded at all costs.

Fortunately we have tons of new applicants

zombiewalk.jpg

Who are clamoring to join

FarkTE-ZBG.jpg

So all seems to be going well!

The zombie husky is MINE! It's PURTY! I shall hug it and keep it and it will be MINE!

Would you have preferred our sheep?

I've noticed an interesting thing in my travels around the internet. The Aussies make fun of New Zealanders for their relations with sheep, the Kiwis make fun of the Aussies for the same thing. The Welsh make fun of the Scottish, the Scottish make fun of the English and the English make fun of the Welsh, all concerning the sheep. I'm not sure if this is a passive-aggressive possessive thing regarding the sheep or not; but one thing is definitely clear.

I'd no idea sheep were so slutty.

I've noticed an interesting thing in my travels around the internet. The Aussies make fun of New Zealanders for their relations with sheep, the Kiwis make fun of the Aussies for the same thing. The Welsh make fun of the Scottish, the Scottish make fun of the English and the English make fun of the Welsh, all concerning the sheep. I'm not sure if this is a passive-aggressive possessive thing regarding the sheep or not; but one thing is definitely clear.

Sheep ARE slutty, but they're good at what they do. 'nuff said.

What? I have never heard of a New Zealander accusing an Australian of doing it with a sheep.

I think the whole joke was spurred by the fact that there are more sheep than people in NZ.

What? I have never heard of a New Zealander accusing an Australian of doing it with a sheep.

Ahhh, I just know a bunch of kiwis and they say it all the time lol

It appears to be a world-wide joke, really.

Hence the question of sheep moral values.

Ahhh, I just know a bunch of kiwis and they say it all the time lol

It appears to be a world-wide joke, really.

Hence the question of sheep moral values.

It's a break down in communications

Baaaaa means "No"