IRAN out of IRAN

IRANmergerflagcopy.jpg

A year and one day ago today, I joined IRAN. I've seen it go through it's ups and down, I've seen it going places and sometimes it would go nowhere at all, or at least not fast. I've become quite close to this AA, after all it has been my one and only AA for 366 days after all. But, it is today that I, indeed, we all, must say goodbye to this alliance.

As of now, IRAN is merging into one of our closest and dearest friends. They have been with us in the OPP for many months, they fought by our side in the Karma War, and they have consistently offered mutual support after our withdrawals from the war. The name of this close friend is The Sasori Initiative. Their name, government, and forums shall stay intact, they'll just have a few extra members in their ranks. :wub:

The IRAN AA will be protected for 21 days.

Signed for IRAN,

bibliophile

Cpt Nugs

James Maximus

Nano Lee

The Manbearpig

Signed for TSI,

Shurukian

I have mixed feelings about this. It is sad to see an alliance to disband and have to merge but TSI is a great group plus led by Shuru :wub:. It is always sad to see an alliance no matter what side or what history with length to disband. But I am sure you'll find a good home in TSI. They're great folks and I wish you all luck in settling in. Here is for a successful merge.

While it is sad to see an alliance leave the field, you are also merging with some great people as well.

There has been a lot of ups and downs over the last few months, but we all seem to have weathered them all and I wish both of you the best of luck. Both IRAN and TSI have been great friends that we've met and hopefully none of that will change.

Our respect for IRAN, especially over the last few months, will never fade and I know TSI will simply be even more amazing.

This is really sad, IRAN has been quite a ride of an alliance and I am one of the few lucky ones to have ridden along most of it. Lots of laughs, arguements, and orgies have been spent over this name and it really is going to be a bit different without ole IRAN.

We were even forunate enough to call you allies, and we were there during some pretty deep stuff. I digress, peace IRAN.