The Phoenix Federation DoW

Clash

TPF declares war on Fark.

Just for grins and giggles, really. We seem to war with them every session anyway. We warred with them twice last session. So, just getting it out of the way earlier I guess. They hit us first both times last time, so this time it’s our turn.

Alternate reasons for this war:

We were bored.

Fark smells funny.

We took a left turn at Albuquerque.

They’ve not fought anyone yet this session, so they NEED to be warred on.

They don’t share their beer - EVER.

For Farrahhhhhh!

“Fark” is too close to a naughty word.

I dropped my morning bagel.

JonBoy16 wanted to “kick Fark in the junk.” His words, not mine.

Too much fiber in our diets.

Dogbite has war withdrawals if he doesn’t kill people regularly.

Lulz

Take your pick.

It’s on though :)

Nice job on the update strikes guys!!

Must have taken real guts for TPF's 124 active nations to have the willpower to surprise attack Fark's 46 active nations! At least you can hold your heads high knowing that you overcame such adversity and hardships. I salute you!!! :awesome:

:lol1: Fark uses TE as training grounds so we can keep our fighting/nation building skills tuned-up and to teach our newer members how to fight. At least now we can show our N00Bs how to fight from an underdog position, so thanks for that.

Now in the words of Marvin Gaye, Let's Get it On!

Love and Kisses,

Boz

To the above poster, your condescending and sarcastic remarks will only make me enjoy crushing your nations even more! But maybe they learned how to fight effectively since last round? I hope so, I grew weary of taking all the free tech.

Cheers!

I think TPF has been there done that and got the T shirt. Why you going again. Come for us were epicly bored.

Must have taken real guts for TPF's 124 active nations to have the willpower to surprise attack Fark's 46 active nations! At least you can hold your heads high knowing that you overcame such adversity and hardships. I salute you!!! :awesome:

SNIP

Hail TPF

Hail Fark

Have a good fight guys, BTW its 123 V's 47. so not as bad as you thought lol. :)

To the above poster, your condescending and sarcastic remarks will only make me enjoy crushing your nations even more! But maybe they learned how to fight effectively since last round? I hope so, I grew weary of taking all the free tech.

Cheers!

Sarcastic? From Fark???? Say it ain't so! :lol1:

Don't strain your back picking all that free tech. It might take some of your buddies to help you, thus distracting them from the war! You might lose some of that 3 to 1 advantage. That wouldn't be prudent...not prudent at all.

Hugs and kisses for you too.

*is drinking pilfered Fark beer* It's not bad, you guys should export this or something.

Pilfered Fark beer is of the highest quality and goes down real smooth. :P

Hia Boz, It's good to see you again :wub:

Don't strain your back picking all that free tech. It might take some of your buddies to help you, thus distracting them from the war! You might lose some of that 3 to 1 advantage. That wouldn't be prudent...not prudent at all.

Last session you attacked us alongside RD, when we were already fighting LE by ourselves. That was a nice 2.5-1 advantage. Then you hit us again at the end of the round, when we beat you quite handily. All things considered, I'm just pointing out that you're in any position to snivel. This isn't even like a revenge thing, since stuff doesn't carry over to the next round - and we did beat you then after all.

Our guys wanted to fight. We picked you. That sums it up.

Feel special!

I understand though, no one likes getting jumped. We don't and you don't either.

Well, looks like there will be no T-shirt, but an honorable fight is always nice.

An honorable opponent who has fought back beyond the best of his abilities!

He even won two grounds when the odds were much against him, and his bombing runs were epic.

o/ Ackbarican Idol

:lol1: Fark uses TE as training grounds so we can keep our fighting/nation building skills tuned-up and to teach our newer members how to fight. At least now we can show our N00Bs how to fight from an underdog position, so thanks for that.

Now in the words of Marvin Gaye, Let's Get it On!

Love and Kisses,

Boz

As MI MoW I remember being surprise attacked by Fark a few rounds ago we had even worse odds. Yeah it sucks but it happens in TE. I don't think there is any real malice in this DoW so you guys shouldn't get beat up too bad.

As for the 124 v 46 or whatever it is. Who care. I am currently at war with three FARK nations by myself. Its TE have fun with it. Im sure your three nations on me can work something out.... I hope thats why I did it. Come on take it as a challenge not a slap in the face.

*is drinking pilfered Fark beer* It's not bad, you guys should export this or something.

I think that stuff you stole was the Schlitz left over from our "welcome Diplomats" party last year that we have been storing in the attic...

We hide Farkistan's Finest in the top secret bacon/beer caves guarded by these guys:

FarkTE-ZBG.jpg

I think that stuff you stole was the Schlitz left over from our "welcome Diplomats" party last year that we have been storing in the attic...

We hide Farkistan's Finest in the top secret bacon/beer caves guarded by these guys:

FarkTE-ZBG.jpg

That would explain the slow moving soldiers my tanks ran over on our way to the beer.... oh well that explains that. ;) We thought they were just drunk.