The Despised Icon

Okay...unlike most people in this game...I don't go for all professional crap....planet bob say hello to The Despised Icon[TDI]

heres our charter:

flag-2-1.jpg

The Despised Icon

Preamble:

The Despised Icon will protect its members and allies no matter the cost. The Despised Icon is an orange alliance…you are encouraged to change to orange, but does not discriminate against any other color, experience, or size.

Article I: Membership

To become a member of The Despised Icon, one must fill out a membership application. Also, one must meet the requirements including: no ongoing wars, changed AA to “The Despised Icon”, and no suspicious activity.

Article II: Governing Body

Section I: Icons

There are two Icons whom lead The Empire. They oversee and direct The Despised Icon, and make sure that members aren’t abusing their powers. They remain in position until they decide to step down from power. They are able to vote on all senate issues,

Section II: Chief Senator

Sub-Section I: Election Process

The senate elects one of their members to serve as the Chief Senator during their term. The Chief Senator’s election is held the last four days of every month. The Chief Senator’s term begins on the first of every month, and ends on the last day of every month.

Sub-Section II: Powers

The Chief Senator has the same power as an Icon. The only exception is The Chief Senator must vote according to the Senate’s wishes.

Section III: The Senate

Sub-Section I: Elections

The Senate is elected by the members of The Despised Icon on the start of the last week and runs for three days. On the end of the three days, The Senate elects a Chief Senator. A senator’s term starts on the first of every month and ends at the close of every week. There will be a total of three senators, and there will be an additional two senators for every ten members that join The Despised Icon. The number of Senate members cannot be any larger than eleven members at one time.

Sub-Section II: Powers

The Senate is in charge of all the ministries including: Domestic Affairs, Foreign Affairs, and Defense. The Senate can bring up issues to be voted for by the Icons. The Senate can not actually vote on issues in The Empire, but can tell their views and how the issue should be voted on to the Chief Senator.

Section III: The Despised Icon Citizens

All Despised Icon Citizens are required to fight for The Despised Icon and her allies in times of war. Citizens are able to vote for their senators, and citizens are also able to vote for alliance decisions that are open to the entire alliance.

Article III: Removal from Office

Section I: The Chief Senator

If the Senate feels that the Chief Senator is abusing his power, then by 2/3 vote, the Senate can remove the Chief Senator from office and choose to pick another. The removed Chief Senator is demoted to a citizen, and the citizens are able to vote for a new senator to take his place.

Section II: Senators

If the citizens of The Despised Icon feel that a Senator is abusing his power, then by 2/3 vote, the citizens can remove the Senator from office and choose to pick another. The removed Senator is demoted to a citizen, and the citizens are able to vote for a new senator to take his place.

Article IV: Voting on Amendments, and Treaties

The Icons and Chief Senator are able to vote on issues brought up by the Senate and/or citizens. For the issues brought up, majority vote counts. For emergencies only, the Icons are able to enable a DoW, Disbandment, etc. without the vote of the Chief Senator. For an amendment or treaty to pass, the Senate must pass the issue by 2/3 vote, and then the issue is voted on by the Icons.

Section I: Cancellations

If the Icons decide to cancel an amendment or treaty, the Icons and Chief Senator must vote and win by majority vote. The cancellation must be notified to all of The Despised Icon nations, and if there is any foreign alliances involved within 48 hours to give time to make the appropriate changes.

Article V: Aiding, Tech Raiding, and War/Peace Times

Section I: Financial Aid

Once you become a member of The Despised Icon, you will receive an aid package called a grant to help you strengthen your nation and our alliance. Also, members may not aid nations in other alliances or outside of the alliance without a Icon's permission; failure to follow this rule may result in being forced out of The Despised Icon or paying reperations.

Section II: Tech Raiding

Despised Icon nations may not tech raid orange nations, white nations, nuclear capable nations, and nations belonging in an alliance. All raids must be approved by one Icon in order to attack. Failure to do so may result in being forced out of The Despised Icon or paying reperations.

Section III: Peace Times

All of The Despised Icon nations must seek permission to attack when The Empire is in time of peace. Failure to do so will result in being banned from The Despised Icon.

Article VI: Spying

The Despised Icon does not support spying in any manner, and will not tolerate other alliances spying on The Despised Icon. Any nation spying on The Despised Icon or a Despised Icon nation spying on another alliance will result in being ZIed.

Icons:

Frag_Insurance

United12

okay bye :lol1: