From the Desk of TehChad

Iunctusnew.png

An Announcement from Iunctus

Regarding: Stickmen Membership

Good evening. I hope you are all enjoying your night.

I come to you with a short and simple message this evening. As the tide changes, so do relationships. The relationship between Iunctus and the rest of the Stickmen has changed over the last few weeks, and we have decided to part ways. A vote was called to remove our membership due to the changed relationship, but I have simply decided that it would be best to skip the process and take our bow out.

That is all for tonight. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Signed,

Teh Chad

Imperator of Iunctus

PS - I expect some sort of confirmation from Stickmen regarding the cessation of membership within the next day or so, as well.

PSS - Feel free to direct any other questions to me personally. I can be found in #iunctus for a little while longer this evening.

Edited by Wickistan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that some of their Black friends didn't find their moving to purple to appealing, so they suggested that they leave the Stickmen thus not having to leave Black.

My guess is this is more than just a guess but probably pretty bang on to what actually happened.

Call it a hunch.

My guess is this is more than just a guess but probably pretty bang on to what actually happened.

Call it a hunch.

Actually, it's not really what happened at all. Not an unreasonable guess, though.

Purple, it's not you, it's us. We still love you. Can we still be friends?

Actually, it's not really what happened at all. Not an unreasonable guess, though.

Just seems really weird is all.

It would be completely understandble (if not expected) that such a move was kept secret from your other allies (except for that guy who blabbed) while you guys reached a unanimous decision, but then found your other allies were rather upset about it. Crazier things have happened.

My guess is that some of their Black friends didn't find their moving to purple to appealing, so they suggested that they leave the Stickmen thus not having to leave Black.

I'd have to agree. I mean, if this were not the case then it is truly curious why Iunctus was included in the recent Stickmen announcement is beyond me. My guess is that Sparta, among other, didn't quite enjoy the idea of losing trades, or small alliances they could possibly boss around as well. Oh well, nothing new to see here.

A lot of speculation going around here, but I can tell you this was not the case. It became obvious that there were big differences in the expectations about this bloc, between Iunctus and the other Stickmen alliances. Although it's sad, I think this was necessary and the best action at this time.

I really don't get some of the reactions here, since these people have obviously no idea about what is going on.

Edited by ikMark

Jimmy... we still love you, Can we still be friends?

pl0x <3

Also, good luck in the future Iunctus.

and whats more... Grr molly for having the post before mine... and having basically the same content D: planned this post before i got to 2nd page :P