The N64 Accords

The N64 Accords

The Undersigned agree to the following terms:

1. A state of peace now exists between 64Digits and the Federation of Buccaneers.

2. A state of peace now exists between 64Digits and the Christian Coalition of Countries.

3. A state of peace now exists between 64Digits and The Immortals.

4. A state of peace now exists between 64Digits and Amaranth.

Signed,

For 64Digits

Magicman657, Lead Programmer of 64Digits

For The Immortals

Sarmatian Empire, Emperor of The Immortals

Wappas, Chief Officer of The Immortals

Master Conservative, Commandant of The Immortals

For the Federation of Buccaneers

Pirate King- Runz and Sagha Speaker of the Mast- Care_Bear Speaker of the Crew- Oda

Pirate King- Runz and Sagha

Speaker of the Mast- Care_Bear

Speaker of the Crew- Oda

For Amaranth

Kamichi of Amaranth

For the Christian Coalition of Countries

Chancellor: slave2jesus (aka jatut) of Botswana

Vice-Chancellor: jelly_doughnut of Wiggliana

Minister of Defence: Zion7 of Land of God

Minister of Internal Affairs: allycowie of Les Paul Supreme

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ogden Chichester of Epiclesis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say, because I don't know if it's possible to put into words how amazing you've been. For an alliance your size to have stuck it out with us the entire time, knowing you faced a war of indefinite length... I don't know if an alliance that small has ever fought a war for an ally that long. You went above and beyond the call of duty. I just can't find the words for it.

Congratulations on peace. :wub:

-Bama

Loving these terms for 64digits. Congrats and I wish you luck on rebuilding. It takes courage to fight as long as you did and against the odds, you held together and that is far more than infra is ever worth.

Well done guys! My question is if those you surrendered to will be protecting you while you rebuild. It would be a shame to see you raided to hell.

Zenith will be taking over TPF's protectorates temporarily and as acting MoD of Zenith I'd say raiding them is a bad idea. DK should be on some time to make it official.

Well done guys! My question is if those you surrendered to will be protecting you while you rebuild. It would be a shame to see you raided to hell.

It is likely that as part of TPF's surrender terms the protectorates will be held by others, details are still being worked out but everything should be ok as far as that.

I do want to personally thank all of the alliances involved for being honorable and showing nothing but pure class on the battle grounds. To all of you, I salute you. /o

I don't know what to say, because I don't know if it's possible to put into words how amazing you've been. For an alliance your size to have stuck it out with us the entire time, knowing you faced a war of indefinite length... I don't know if an alliance that small has ever fought a war for an ally that long. You went above and beyond the call of duty. I just can't find the words for it.

Congratulations on peace. :wub:

-Bama

Very well said. 64D has shown they are defiant, loyal, and determined. And are as good of friends as one can have.

:wub: 64D