TRIBBLES!

2eqeus9.jpg

Preamble

In recognition that Tribbles are dangerous, The Dark Templar hereby known as DT and Starfleet have met an agreement to further slow the efforts and possibly destroy the ebil Tribbles. Also, in recognition of mutual desire of protection, friendship and growth, DT agrees to provide military and/or financial assistance in the defense of Starfleet when needed.

darktemplarstarfleet.png

Article I: You watch my back, I watch yours.

The Dark Templar recognizes Starfleet as an alliance with good potential and vows to respect it's sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels. It is agreed that neither alliance will take military action or engage in espionage against the other, or assist an alliance hostile to the other, whether it be through military or financial aid. Starfleet will not support the enemies of DT in any other way not mentioned here.

Article II: Out of ammo? Here, have some.

The signatories recognize that economic support, whether through trade or aid, is mutually beneficial for both parties. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support and both signatories agree to retain unity in all public discourse.

Article III: You say Tribble, I say nuke.

The Dark Templar gives its word to defend Starfleet through any and all means available, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. Starfleet is encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of The Dark Templar at any time while this pact is active. Both signatories have the option to go on an offensive campaign together but by no means is it mandatory to do so.

Article IV: Here is the Tribbles weak spot.

Starfleet accepts The Dark Templar's guidance and support, and agrees to have all treaties cleared by DT in order to ensure that any treaties are made in the best interests of both parties.

Article V: Termination.

Either signatory may terminate this pact following a period of no less than 72 hours following notification to the other party. Following this period, Article I will remain active for an additional 96 hours. Violations of the aforementioned agreement are grounds for immediate dissolution of this treaty without prior notice.

Signed for The Dark Templar

Dark Archon, Supa Troop3r

Twilight Archon, Myworld

High Templar of Development, Rakshasa

Deputy Templar of Development, AuiNur

Deputy High Templar of Foreign Affairs, Smoothwater

Signed for StarFleet,

Fleet Admiral Zhaan, Commander-in-Chief

Fleet Admiral QQQ14, Executive Officer Starfleet Command

Admiral Matriarch Electra, Head of Internal Affairs

Admiral Silus - Head of Starfleet Operations

Admiral Zenergy - Head of Starfleet Exploratory

1441qg4.jpg

tl;dr http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63881

Edited by Fort Pitt

We are happy to promote our relations with the awesome crew over at Dark Templar. These guys have been outstanding allies. They've taken the time to get to know us and what we're about, what our goals are and how we can work together for the future of both signatories. I've definitely enjoyed getting to know them and hang out with them.

On behalf of Starfleet, we thank you for solidifying our friendship through the offer of this protectorate agreement and we look forward to continuing to prosper together.

=/\=