Paladins of Freedom and Olympus PIAT

It was a Friday night, and two lonely travelers hit it off in a chat room one night over a few drinks. After going through the usual awkward silence moments it came to pass that they shared many things in common and they agreed to start seeing each other on a more formal basis. It is with that that I present the Purple Blind Date Compact:

purpleflagforannouncments-1.gif600px-us-pofi-seal_svg.png

Preamble: In the spirit of common friendship, and for the sake of continued prosperity, and growth between Olympus and the Paladins of Freedom, both alliances have agreed to come together to form and strengthen bonds via a treaty of Peace, Intelligence and Aid.

Section I. Peace

Both the Paladins of Freedom and Olympus hereby recognize the sovereignty of both alliance and promise not to infringe upon that. If military action is taken by one party against the other, both parties shall agree to solve the matter via diplomatic channels. Otherwise, for the sake of friendship and prosperity, both parties agree not to take aggressive action against one another.

Section II. Intelligence

In accordance to this treaty, both alliances agree to contribute and share any information that is deemed of direct relevance and concerning the security of one alliance to the other. This shall not be considered espionage and any information that is altered in any way to benefit any party whether they be signed or not. Such action shall be considered grounds upon which the treaty can be terminated.

Section III. Aid

If either Olympus or Paladins of Freedom find themselves in need of aid, whether it be political, or financial, they may request the aid needed from the other alliance. However, the aid requested must be within reason and reality, and it must also be requested through the proper channels. Otherwise the aid request may be rejected by the other party.

Section IV. Termination

To cancel this treaty, either party may do so but must inform the other party of the treaty’ termination in a timely and respectable manner. By informing the other alliance in an official public statement posted on the other alliance’s forums and receiving acknowledgment, the treaty can be declared void 72 hours after the action has been taken.

Signed for Olympus:

Titan Council:

Buffalo Niagara

queenhailee

Mississippigurlie

Martys_three_girls

Masons Child

Signed for the Paladins of Freedom:

Badbrownies, The Xammux-Emeritus

Megametal26, The Xammux, Speaker of the Gods

Mayeram, The Xammux, Prophet of Avandra,

Darth Elecian, The Xammux, The prophet of Vecna, Enforcer of the Will

Mercs2foru, The Xammux, Prophet of the Raven Queen

BIGz, The Xammux, Prophet of Erathis, Prophet of Ioun

HiddenShadows, The Xammux, Prophet of Fharlaghn

Bearcrawl, Prophet of Bahamut

Kazzi, Prophet of the Raven Queen seat 2

RedDawn, Prophet of the Raven Queen seat 3

WOW///

I am not sure we will ever live down that title... But I want it clearly stated by me, if it is a date I will be going with Queen... not Buffalo.=+)

PaladinZ

BIGz

Paladins of Freedom

o/ Olpmpus

o/ Paladins of Freedom

Edited by MeBIGz

WOW///

I am not sure we will ever live down that title... But I want it clearly stated by me, if it is a date I will be going with Queen... not Buffalo.=+)

PaladinZ

BIGz

Paladins of Freedom

o/ Olpmpus

o/ Paladins of Freedom

I've been slighted...... nobody loves MG anymore?

o7 PoF and Olympus

^_^ it is nice to have treaty with Olympus. We have come long way to achieve this far. I am sure we will achieve a lot of things in future. ;)

o/ Olpmpus

o/ Paladins of Freedom

HiddenShadow/HiddenSouls

:ehm::popcorn:

I am just sitting here waiting for the rest of our GOV to see how we introduced this thing!!!

0/ Paladins

0/ Olympus

Purple..... it's what smart people are wearing!!! :wub:

Personally, and in all seriousness, I want all of Bob to know it was a pleasure working with Olympus and in particular with Buffalo and QueenHalie. When this was brought up they honored us by being immediately amiable to the idea.

Great Work all around!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!

BIGz

Drake!

Thank you sir!!!

It is appreciated...

As to our Government size... we have that many active and willing workers... and hope for a bright future...

BIGz