The Asgaardians Have Arrived

wavy1.jpg

We, the nations of Asgaard, branch out unto the world known as Planet Bob, on July 17 2009, and on this day we look to prove our existence to be righteous and honor bound to the community we enter. Let it be known that Asgaard is looking to earn the respect of many, the hearts of all, and the swords of those willing to join us.

Today marks the beginning of a new alliance dedicated to its members and looking to build a strong community and friendly environment with which to play the game in. We will be located on the Maroon Sphere, as we have chosen it as our base of operations, and look forward to our new found friend's amongst the alliances in Maroon. (We're changing spheres, get off our backs people! :P ) Lanna, if you are reading this Asgaard is already in debt to your help.

Without further ado, I'd like to invite everyone to visit us on our new forums and to create an embassy (you know you wanna!) Asgaard Forums? We'll have operators standing by ready to fulfill your requests.

We'll be hanging around #Asgaard as well, our home for irc. If you need a client, visit our forums and hit the Chatroom button!

For those interested, our charter is also located on our forums, publicly available to all, but if you're like me, a long DoE with a charter involved is not something you want to read. Asgaard Charter

At this moment, the Asgaard AA is temporarily protected by the Finnish Cooperation Organization, you'll get an official announcement on the matter in the future.

And, in the spirit of being a brand new alliance, I will share a few milestones here for your viewing eyes.

Asgaard Surpasses the 500k NS barrier! Huzzah.

Asgaard Surpasses the 2.00 score barrier! Woot.

AsgaardDoE.jpg

Asgaard Places in the top 150 alliances! Ballin.

146.jpg

Asgaard Places in the top 3 alliance growth! Sweet.

AsgaardTop3.jpg

Asgaard's Government:

The Asgaardian Godly Gods:

Lonewolfe2015, Tyr

Gambona, Loki

Mustakrakish II, Magni

The Asgaardian Lords:

Aboooe, Lord of Internal Affairs

Dcrockway, Lord of Foreign Affairs

Blank, Lord of Finances

Blank, Lord of Recruitment

Blank, Lord of Defense

Some support from our adoring fans --

[14:46] <Warmongrel[sNAFU]> Asgaard is gonna be epic yall

[14:46] <Warmongrel[sNAFU]> good luck with everything

[14:46] <constapatedape[CRAP]> of noes that DoE is gunna be craz

[14:46] <constapatedape[CRAP]> y

Edited by lonewolfe2015

NOTICE FROM THE AL MUALIM OF THE ASSASSIN ORDER

After several months of declines in members and activity, I am sad to announce that the Assassin Order has agreed to merge into Asgaard. However, this is not a bad thing, as I greatly look forward to working with my new friends in Asgaard. It was a good run with the Assassin Order, but now we open a new chapter.

Mustakrakish II, Ex Leader of the Assassin Order

Because Musta is at work, he asked me to include this rather than him post it himself.

I look forward to this new Maroon Alliance. And i also commend Musta on his hard decision, but will be glad to see him in maroon again.

Are you stargate asgaard, or Viking Asgaard?

Knew this would come up, officially we look Viking/Norse, but some of us are indeed stargate fans, which makes it even better B)