Declaration of war.

JayOvfEnnay

We, members of the Dynomite Pact, the rulers of the glorious Planet Bob, do hereby declare war on Sileath.

Casus belli: General asshattery

This would be my "effective resignation", if I were an alliance hopper. However, tLC, love you guys. I will not be resigning from anything. :)

The AUT asked not to participate in this particular conflict due to having a personal friendship with Sileath, and thus has chosen not to enact his optional offense clause. He is still a respected member of the Dynomite Pact. We still wub him. The Dynomite still continues to blow through it's enemies.

For the time being, since Sileath does not currently have any defensive warslots, this will be considered a DoS to BTA. As soon as slots are open, Sileath will be attacked further. When Sileath's current wars expire, BTA and Dynomite will do their thang'.

/s/

The AUT (The playa)

astronaut jones (The ballaholic, straight outta Compton)

Jofna (Genmawr!)

MegaAros (Yea boi!)

SpiderJerusalem (Buttercup, !@#$%^!)

...And as always...

3555717833_09639d3fe5.jpg

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

The nation of Chronorica shall shower all attackers with airdrops of booze and Sith Pamphlets.

"The Sith, an alternative lifestyle that brings out the best in you."

[ooc]Its like Atkins, only not a scam[/ooc]

Edited by Chron

things

you do realize that this really isn't that cool, right?

especially since its an alliance thing in world affairs

but really, this isn't that cool.

edit: I mean really, what does this gain you?

props from sileath haters?

a revenge doctrine fulfillment?

do you even get cake?

no, I didn't think so.

go do something lulzy

oh wait, this is jay of ennay.

all he can do is complain when he loses and be a sore winner when he wins

therefore he loses always

and I win

always

cause I'm bama

and bama is el awesome-o

etc. ad nauseum

-bama

ps. #cupcakery is a lie. and stupid. zig does not put his official stamp of approval. whatever that's worth.

but still, cupcakes are only good until you get into the paper. then its like "why didn' I just make cake and have the whole thing good rather than just the top quarter? I fail. just like jay of ennay's post right now.

Edited by zigbigadorlou

do you even get cake?

no, I didn't think so.

go do something lulzy

and I win

always

cause I'm bama

and bama is el awesome-o

etc. ad nauseum

-bama

ps. #cupcakery is a lie. and stupid. zig does not put his official stamp of approval. whatever that's worth.

but still, cupcakes are only good until you get into the paper. then its like "why didn' I just make cake and have the whole thing good rather than just the top quarter? I fail. just like jay of ennay's post right now.

We're not an alliance.

I don't hate Sileath, neither does AUT.

This is still cool.

For some reason, I have this strange feeling that Srqt and I forgot something.

Actually I am rather curios, did TJO declare, or are you guys raiding Sileath, or merely have two Jedis, but not TJO officially, help out BTA?

As per the OP, you might want to check the stagger

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Edited by Ilya Murometz

do you even get cake?

no, I didn't think so.

go do something lulzy

and I win

always

cause I'm bama

and bama is el awesome-o

etc. ad nauseum

-bama

but still, cupcakes are only good until you get into the paper. then its like "why didn' I just make cake and have the whole thing good rather than just the top quarter? I fail (I couldn't agree more xD). just like jay of ennay's post right now.

Hmm, let's start from the top (I'm assuming it isn't sarcasm, if it is I sincerely apologize).

-It is in fact, cooler than anything you've done in your entire time here in this game.

-Thanks for thinking before posting, it's a small nation2nation treaty that is actually under most member requirements to be considered an alliance anyway.

-Restatement of my first line, but thank you for repeating yourself, it was needed in case I somehow forgot after reading two lines that don't fill the page.

-What does it gain us? Lulz. Besides that, I don't particularly care for Sileath. Some of our guys like him, I don't. Besides that he DOW'd RV. 'Nuff said. RV's awesome.

-Props from just about everyone :P.

-A revenge doctrine fulfillment? Yeah, I went to war for 4 months with NPO so that I could continue enforcing their policies. :) Definately that.

-We have received much cake for this move from happy rulers wishing us luck, thank you very much. :P

-Thinking "no", would mean that you thought wrong, is this scenario.

-Lulzy is what we do, but last I checked Zig isn't the guy I'm taking advice from, is it?

-This is, in fact, Jayovfennay. Thank you for proving that you can read my username. But for future reference, that's Genmawr to you, private!

-When have I complained about losing or winning? What the hell? Sore winner? Isn't the term "bragger"? o.o You confuse me a lot, mr. Zig.

-I don't lose. :o

-You do not win.

-Especially when facing me.

-Who said you were Bama?

-I-always been da' Bama.

-But will the real Ba-Bama please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

*Jay stands up*

P.S. Zig's post was a lie. What, was this supposed to be some long $@! rap or something? I think a grammar teacher just died when he hit "Add Reply". Jay does not put his stamp of approval on Zig's post. Yes, you do indeed fail. Much like the entirety of your post. :D

Also, how long have you been a member of tLC?

Technically I was in the channel when we came up with the name for the alliance, but I don't think I got to changing to the AA until like 3 days after due to internet troubles. ;D

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

We, members of the Dynomite Pact, the rulers of the glorious Planet Bob, do hereby declare war on Sileath.

Casus belli: General asshattery

This would be my "effective resignation", if I were an alliance hopper. However, tLC, love you guys. I will not be resigning from anything. :)

The AUT asked not to participate in this particular conflict due to having a personal friendship with Sileath, and thus has chosen not to enact his optional offense clause. He is still a respected member of the Dynomite Pact. We still wub him. The Dynomite still continues to blow through it's enemies.

For the time being, since Sileath does not currently have any defensive warslots, this will be considered a DoS to BTA. As soon as slots are open, Sileath will be attacked further. When Sileath's current wars expire, BTA and Dynomite will do their thang'.

/s/

The AUT (The playa)

astronaut jones (The ballaholic, straight outta Compton)

Jofna (Genmawr!)

MegaAros (Yea boi!)

SpiderJerusalem (Buttercup, !@#$%^!)

...And as always...

3555717833_09639d3fe5.jpg

Your support in these troubled times is appreciated. I certainly hope there will be something for you to attack in a week.