An apology to the GPA

So, out of this whole sordid affair the GPA has conducted themselves honorably and admirably. They didn't abandon the conventions of diplomacy and jump to make this issue a public spectacle or something larger than was warranted. For that I thank them.

I would also like to offer them an apology for the wording of the message that went out to their membership. While I do not agree with the concept of neutrality and believe it is a tool of the great lie, it was unnecessary to convey that disagreement with direct insults towards their alliance, specifically the last line of the message itself.

While the New Sith Order will never fully conform to the wills and wishes of the status quo we recognize the need to occasionally temper our zeal with the current realities of the Cyberverse and we recognize that while we may disagree with the philosophies of other alliances we can at least recognize their right to exist alongside us.

For my part, so long as I am Dark Lord of the Sith, the New Sith Order will not, until the conventions of the past are cast away abroad, seek to recruit from other sovereign alliances unless those alliances seek to recruit from us first.

Again, to the nations of the Green Protection Agency, I apologize if the wording of our message caused damage to your morale or insulted you in any way. My bad.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to offer them an apology for the wording of the message that went out to their membership. While I do not agree with the concept of neutrality and believe it is a tool of the great lie, it was unnecessary to convey that disagreement with direct insults towards their alliance, specifically the last line of the message itself.

Ivan, same type of crap you have been doing since day one, so I am sorry, but I don't believe you are really sorry. This is the typical I can walk all over the cyberverse attitude we have seen from you since you were the Emperor of the NPO. To bad you didn't just stay there.

Edited by JayhawkColin

Ivan, same type of crap you have been doing since day one, so I am sorry, but I don't believe you are really sorry. This is the typical I can walk all over the cyberverse attitude we have seen from you since you were the Emperor of the NPO. To bad you didn't just stay there.

It is good to see my adoring public lingering around at such a late hour.

Not that I am saying there is something wrong with a little devil may care attitude, but if he really had that, do you think that we would have stopped the recruitment messages?

This post is a classic example of doing it wrong.

Not that I am saying there is something wrong with a little devil may care attitude, but if he really had that, do you think that we would have stopped the recruitment messages?

Ivan is not a dumbass, he knew there would be consequences to pay if he kept it up, the NSO is no NPO. He tested the waters to see if he could exploit someone, something he liked to do in the NPO, to bad for him he doesn't have an NPO like arsenal to ignore the complaints with.

Hail the Dark Lord and his glorious vision! Not even the vaunted hippie shield will save the cowards now!

Oh wait...nevermind.

Unlike some, this peace agreement does not seem to be optional.