MHA: request for explanation

emily

I was just wondering. Is someone from MHA gonna let me know when I get my fair trial? (or indeed any trial at all).

I don't want to air dirty laundry on the OWF, but would really appreciate the chance to put my side to the court. Thus far this has been denied me.

Answer by PM is fine!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didnt want to air dirty laundry on the OWF why come to the OWF and ask for a fair trial. Seems you would just draw attention to the dirty laundry anyway with making a presence here about the subject.

You confessed to the crime of spying and you know we have the logs of your query with me.

That is all that will be said on the matter, You made your bed you can lay in it

1. What I confessed to does not amount to spying. (Spy: To observe SECRETIVELY or furtively with HOSTILE intent)

2. I am still entitled to a trial.

Edited by emily

1. What I confessed to does not amount to spying. (Spy: To observe SECRETIVELY or furtively with HOSTILE intent)

2. I am still entitled to a trial.

hah hah hah hah, I think I see where this is going. Don't say anything for like 20 minutes, I'll go get the world's smallest violin, if I play it everyone will feel sorry for you and we can all hate the evil MHA.

hah hah hah hah, I think I see where this is going. Don't say anything for like 20 minutes, I'll go get the world's smallest violin, if I play it everyone will feel sorry for you and we can all hate the evil MHA.

No - I just want a fair trial.

From what I heard:

Emily left MHA

Was Babysitting someone's nation and forum account

Logged into said account

Was ZI'd

what i dont understand is why the harsh response to a former government member which has much better secrets than what's on the public member forum :P

I was just wondering. Is someone from MHA gonna let me know when I get my fair trial? (or indeed any trial at all).

I don't want to air dirty laundry on the OWF, but would really appreciate the chance to put my side to the court. Thus far this has been denied me.

Answer by PM is fine!

I do not have a position to comment, but if your asking for a trial from the MHA court that's a right for hitchhikers only I believe.

So while we're on the topic of airing dirty laundry on the OWF, what did you do that you don't think is spying?

Saw a 4 page long OOC hate campaign by MHA gov against a gentle and lovely former member.

So privately advised MHA gov to take it down before it was leaked any further and caused more distress to the chap involved. But looking back, perhaps that was the exact intention of the thread in the first place.

No secrecy about what I'd seen, no hostile intent, no passing details to other people. Just pointing out that this is not how the MHA i know and loved used to behave, and trying to protect a dear friend.

If that's a crime then I'll take ZI for that! But I would still like a trial.

I do not have a position to comment, but if your asking for a trial from the MHA court that's a right for hitchhikers only I believe.

I would quote the precedent of the State vs Josshil

From what I heard:

Emily left MHA

Was Babysitting someone's nation and forum account

Logged into said account

Was ZI'd

what i dont understand is why the harsh response to a former government member which has much better secrets than what's on the public member forum :P

While you do not have the full facts I can see why you may feel it is harsh. But the fact is you only know one side of the story. If your inferring that because this this Emily may choose to release internal MHA "secrets" well I almost certain that is would simply show the class and honour of my alliance.

While you do not have the full facts I can see why you may feel it is harsh. But the fact is you only know one side of the story. If your inferring that because this this Emily may choose to release internal MHA "secrets" well I almost certain that is would simply show the class and honour of my alliance.
20:53 < tristram> scutterbug if its so sensitive why did you guys send me the logs for no reason :P

20:54 <@ScutterBug[MHA]> shame she made that hard on herself returning to spy on us

20:54 <@ScutterBug[MHA]> you were a concerned party

20:54 <@ScutterBug[MHA]> as she also claimed to have access to ur forums

20:54 <@ScutterBug[MHA]> we forwarded the required info to you guys

20:54 < tristram> i would have ignored me :)

I think i have both sides of that down pretty well :) Afterall, I was a concerned party.

And do you think said thread demonstrates this "class and honour?"

I would quote the precedent of the State vs Josshil

iirc his court case was due to being part of two alliances. In which case as he was already in the MHA then joined the other alliance without officially leaving the MHA. He was still a hitchhiker and thus entitled to a trial in the MHA court.

Saw a 4 page long OOC hate campaign by MHA gov against a gentle and lovely former member.

So privately advised MHA gov to take it down before it was leaked any further and caused more distress to the chap involved. But looking back, perhaps that was the exact intention of the thread in the first place.

No secrecy about what I'd seen, no hostile intent, no passing details to other people. Just pointing out that this is not how the MHA i know and loved used to behave, and trying to protect a dear friend.

If that's a crime then I'll take ZI for that! But I would still like a trial.

Small question about the bolded part. Does that mean you'd have leaked it, or that there was the possibility that someone could leak it and cause trouble? Because if it's the first part while it might not be spying I can see why you'd be on the tail end of a beat down.