Don't Panic 21 , halfway to the answer to everything

caligula

Don't Panic #21. Extra short edition for being half the answer to everything

logocg9ez4.png

20hovb4.jpg

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

This past week was up and down. TOP has overtaken Sparta for second, and Sparta maintains a sizeable lead over us for second, as we do over the New Polar order for third.

Also, this week our membership rose above that of The New Pacific Order, giving The Mostly Harmless Alliance a small edge in total membership, making us the most populated cluster in the galaxy. Word on the street is a planet called "Earth" is slated for demolition to make room for our boistourous expanse. All is well, as we've communicated to the most extravagant beings, known as dolphins, that this demolition will take place in about five years.

"Please relax," said the voice pleasantly, like a stewardess in an airliner with only one wing and two engines, one of which is on fire, "you are perfectly safe."

At the end of the month come elections, and with Sorum stepping down to allow a new face in the Triumvirate, four candidates have answered the calling. Celen Azrael, Shamshir, IYIyTh, and Kowalski. We wish all four candidates the best of luck in the coming election.

This will once again be one of the only time an incumbant has not won a race, as...they're not running :D.

OWF Vogon Poetry Contest winners

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.

1st: Sir Sci (GATO) - 150 tech First

2nd: Muffasamini (NPO) - 100 tech Second

3rd: Ejay (Grämlins) - 50 tech Third

PM me to co-ordinate receiving your tech.

Honourable Mentions:

Snagglepuss - Snagz

BlackDragon - BlackD

Best Non-Vogon Poetry -Mirreille

Last Place - Zigbigadorlou

Once again, the Government of The Mostly Harmless Alliance remains unchanged since the last issue:

Triumvirate: Sorum, WCR, Crushtania

Minister of HitchHikers: Scutterbug

Deputy: Nick

Minister of Towels: Kowalski

Deputy: Draden Valerianovich

Minister of BabelFish: KingCJC

Deputy: Blepo

Minister of Bad Poetry: IYIyTh

Deputy: Scytale

Minister of Destructor Fleets: King Merton

Deputy: pudge1975

Once again, the link to MercHAndise