Dynomite Pact vs. GDI!

JayOvfEnnay

Some of you might recall from watching my last duel with RyanGDI (that I won, by the way :awesome:), Ryan and I don't really care much of our nations. We enjoy war, to put it bluntly.

This is why when I came to Ryan about a little rematch, he became excited very quickly. We talked for a little while and after spitballing a few ideas we decided that for added lulz, we would make our second duel a sort of "tag-team" match. Yes. The four nations of the Dynomite Pact that are in range will be fighting RyanGDI and three other members of GDI that he has hand picked (and is hand-aiding) to fight us. The winner will get some sort of monetary reward to be discussed later.

How will we determine the winner? Well, on the night of the 26th the NS of the four GDI nations will be counted and recorded in this topic, and the NS of the four Dynomite Pact nations fighting, will be tallied and recorded as well. At the end (After everyone's first war cycle has expired) the NS losses and gains will be counted and however lost the least/gained the most, will be the winner.

Now, moving on... to the starting lineup. FIRST, THE HOME TEAM:

You know him as the straight shooting, sweet talking gangster. We know him as that guy who occasionally washes the blankets. GIVE IT UP, for AAAAAAAAAAAAASTRONAAAAAAAAAUT JONES!

Next up, there's shirt-poppin' man of many names, but we call him THE AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Third on the line, there's the often hated, often respected warmonger himself JAAAAAAAAY OOOOOOOF EEEN AAAAY!

Lastly we give you the Fransjosef's Freedom Fighter, the revolutionary, the Vox Populi Senator, and one of the new faces of the Jedi's, MEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAA AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

And please, give some props to the man who's nation is just a tad too big to be in range of anyone on the Away roster, SPIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEER JEEEEEEEERUUUUUSAAAAAAALEM!

And now, to the Away lineup,

From invading the frontlines of The Christmas War to the plowing of the New Pacific Order, RyanGDI's leading the team and isn't afraid to put out the shells.

Tag-teaming with is a short-time veteran of Nationscapes, and now the Deputy Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative... Lordliam knows what to do and how to do it.

An old-time rogue trapper and GDI veteran is also in the party, smashing down countless oppressors in the past and ready to have fun again, Hummerland's ready.

And of course, how couldn't we include our Commanding General of the alliance, Arkeanon? :D

That's our 4on4 lineup for tonight.

The battle shall take place anywhere in between the 27th and the 29th.

This will be an interesting fight, to say the least. ;)

Place yo' bets mofo's! :D

OOC: Mods, if this is in the incorrect place I apologize. I went with World Affairs because Dynomite Pact is not a real alliance, just a nation2nation treaty, and because it only involves a small part of the GDI. If you still feel it belongs in Alliance Announcements, I do apologize.

IC: Good luck to all, and may it be a good fight.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 mil on Dynomite. Who wants to take GDI?

Last time someone bet for Ryan just because they hated me, I do believe. I'm sure you'll find one guy, atleast, who hates one of us Dynomite boys. ;)

Are you guys going to have set rules this time round? I remember some questionable things from the last one. :ph34r:

Also, good luck jofna :wub:

Yes! I actually almost forgot. We'll probably add in a few rules tomorrow. Thank you for the reminder. ;)

Fank joo kwy. :wub:

I got 3 mil on Dynomite. Who wants to take GDI?

*crickets chirping*

I won't bet, money or anything, I will just say go Dynomite cause the AUT is awesome.

Edited by Tarikmo

Last time someone bet for Ryan just because they hated me, I do believe. I'm sure you'll find one guy, atleast, who hates one of us Dynomite boys. ;)

i bet with an IRON nation last time that gave me 5:1 odds on GDI. Was more just for the hell of it. If someone wants to give me 150:1 odds on this one I'll do another bet.

I bet 3mil on Dynomite Pact.

EDIT: Also, are the people GDI is fielding even within your ranges??!! Nevermind, just checked everyone out.

More aid is being sent to all three, but the due date they will be ready. I promise you.

Get your GPS ready then. :v:

Ryan last time I spied you, you had a 3 mil warchest. You just blew your money off on the spies you bought today.

I want money to loot damnit <_<

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of GDI Blue Zone B6. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Islam

Desired Government: Transitional

Threat Level: Severe

Number of Spies: 24

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $4,975,430

Technology: 1,221.26 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 6/23/2009 12:00:14 AM

Trade Partners: HummerLand, Republic of Asiria, PinKstonia, Ignite, White Castle

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 60

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 513

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

# Corvettes: 0

# Landing Ships: 0

# Battleships: 0

# Cruisers: 0

# Frigates: 0

# Destroyers: 0

# Submarines: 0

# Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although your operation was a success your spies were discovered while attempting to make their exit. You lost 20 spies in this operation and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Idea, don't spend so much money :v:

Edited by The AUT

Ryan last time I spied you, you had a 3 mil warchest. You just blew your money off on the spies you bought today.

I want money to loot damnit <_<

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of GDI Blue Zone B6. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Idea, don't spend so much money :v:

However, with certain advantages in place, who needs 100 mil for a week of war? Hint: Take a good look at Astronaut Jones. Anyone who takes a good look will notice a serious problem. :awesome:

(PS: Hermes, double post is fail. ;) )

(PPS: Posting spy ops on the OWF is also fail. <_< )