Fark DoW against TPF

BozDaBoz

OK, I am sitting in my recliner, drinking a bottle of Farkistan's finest lager and enjoying a bacon sammich, when this big mouse like critter jumps up on the arm of my chair and says “Hey Boz! Got a minute?”

Ok, this confuses me, as it is only the 3rd beer I have had, and I usually only see rodents (and usually of the pink variety) after my 10th or so, naturally, I said “Whut?”

The mouse gets up in my face and says BOZ! Hey man, we are being unjustly persecuted!! So I affixed my good eye on him, and said “Talk to me, Rat!”

After a few minutes it became almost perfectly somewhat kinda oblivious what I needed to do was not “get a new cat”, or “quit drinking”, but to help out our Rodentia Dominatus friends....so I opened another beer and wrote this mouse tale.

Thusly, Fark declares war on TPF, 'cause meeses are people too! (plus our people want to end the round with a bang) :D

Good luck all!

Boz (Fark TE Truimvirate of Boobies)

The definition of funny: Someone trying to spy away your nukes - when you have a hidden missile silo. Way to waste some cash. Someone's not the brightest candle on the birthday cake, eh?

Edited by ClashPoint

The definition of funny: Someone trying to spy away your nukes - when you have a hidden missile silo. Way to waste some some cash. Someone's not the brightest candle on the birthday cake, eh?

I'll see your humor and raise you someone trying to spy away nukes from someone who doesn't have nukes, and has never has had nukes.

Boz (Fark TE Truimvirate of Boobies)

Hey CP!!! I've found my Fark counterpart :D

Good luck guys!

May the guy who has the most fun, win :war:

Edited by dealmaster13

BTW, Fish is out there like a champ doing what he does best for TPF.

You might say he has HIS hands full, too. Hehe.

Hands full with trainees you say? It will get much more intense at the start of next round ;)

Meet you there guys :D

I certainly didn't attack 3 TPF nations yesterday just to pick up a bit of tech!

ffs smouldering birdy peeps, it's been 32 hours and none of you have come to rescue your princesses. Get some nations on me NOW. :mad:

p.s. I don't have nukes but I'm in range of several of your nuke nations.

You can't see me! I got my hands over my eyes! :war:

Ohnoez! I can't see him anymore! C'mon Gang lets get in the Mystery Machine and find him!

I certainly didn't attack 3 TPF nations yesterday just to pick up a bit of tech!

ffs smouldering birdy peeps, it's been 32 hours and none of you have come to rescue your princesses. Get some nations on me NOW. :mad:

Oh C'mon now we're not Mario and Luigi

Well, you asked for it and there you go. After attacking those other much weaker nations hopefully your new attackers will give you a bit more entertainment. At least a bit more of a challenge, hmm? I'm sure one of them will provide you with some glowing fun soon enough, though admin nukes everyone at end of session in a couple of days. A lot of our bigger people have had their slots full of RD nations, we were busy beating them down. All three of my guys turtled and are slot hogging or I'd have hit you myself lol

I'm still hoping for someone to attack me. I think Fark is waiting until after the nuke window close hehe. I should have said I had beer waiting or something.

Thanks. Sorry if I sounded like I was moaning but TE is supposed to be fun and I was getting bored. Anyway, I really appreciate you reading and acting on what I said. ;)

Hey no worries I said more or less the same thing just above you lol

But no one loves me :(