Official Announcements from the Random Insanity Alliance

Official RIA Foreign Affairs Dispatch

Man, have we been busy! The RIA is in love this summer with two alliance!

Our love extends to both Greenland Republic and The 4 Horsemen. They are both stand up alliances and we are glad to be friend with both of them.

First, Greenland Republic's captial is coollllddd! Second, their pet bears scared the hell out of me! One of them almost ate my new shoes! V_V Watch out if you are a diplomat to them!

riaflagrooster2.pngflag-1-1-11.gif

The Floridian Winter Pact

Preamble:

In the interest of promoting friendship and ever-lasting peace between two sovereign alliances, the Greenland Republic and the Random Insanity Alliance do hereby sign this document of Peace, Intelligence, and Aid.

Section I:

Both alliances and their respected members shall remain sovereign of each other.

Section II:

Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and reparations, the amount of which to be decided by the signatories governments on a case-by-case basis. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of attacks received. Should an offending nation refuse to offer peace and agree on terms of reparations, as decided by their alliances government, they will be declared a rogue and will no longer be offered the protection of either alliance.

Section II, Item A. Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.

Section III:

Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums.

Section V:

If either alliance receives information concerning a direct threat to the other, the receiving alliance will notify a member of the other signatory's government and provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen.

Section VI:

Should either alliance find themselves in a defensive war, they may request financial aid from their fellow signatory, who are encouraged, yet not obligated, to fulfill such a request.

Section VII:

Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to cancellation, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II or III

Signed for the Greenland Republic:

Archon: Al

Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ilselu1

Minister of Defence: Virillus

Minister of Finance: Kosherness

Minister of Interior: Acid

Senate: Kestral, Menwearpink135, Cripple, Jenker, Gn0x

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos, Shadow gov of the SuperFriends

Agent Lemon - Tricycle of the Random Insanity Alliance

crazyisraelie, Head of Foreign Affairs and Leader of $@s!

Thunder Strike, Head of Recruitment and hater of cats.

cctmsp13 - Head of Economics

C-zom - Head of Military Operations

Darkstar came to us a few days ago asking for a protectorate. We are sooooo happy to protect these guys, if you touch them. I'll scratch your eyes out!

Gotta love our babies!

riaflagrooster.pngFour_Horsemen-1.jpg

I Love My 4 Crazy Horsies Pact

Preamble:

The Random Insanity Alliance(RIA) hereby agrees to protect the The Four Horsemen(T4H).

Article I:

The RIA agrees to protect the T4H should it find itself in any defensive wars. T4H has the option to take part in any defensive wars the RIA should find itself in, but T4H is not required to do so.

Article II:

Both the RIA and the T4H agree to share any intelligence that is vital to the security and defense of either alliance.

Article III:

Should RIA or T4H declare an aggressive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide them with assistance but they are not required to do so.

Article IV:

T4H agrees to vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Article V:

T4H must receive approval from the RIA if they wish to sign a treaty with any other alliance.

Article VI:

Should either alliance want to end this agreement, they are required to notify the other alliance twenty-four hours before the wish the agreement to be terminated.

Signed for RIA:

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos, Shadow gov of the SuperFriends

Agent Lemon - Tricycle of the Random Insanity Alliance

crazyisraelie, Head of Foreign Affairs and Leader of $@s!

Thunder Strike, Head of Recruitment and hater of cats.

cctmsp13 - Head of Economics

C-zom - Head of Military Operations

Signed for T4H:

Dark Star: Dragonforceate of Death member- Horsemen of Death

Rutter: Dragonforceate of Death member- Horsemen of War

Shadowfrog97: Truimvirate of Death member- Horsemen of Famine

seal.gif

Also, the floor is now butter.

\o\ Eperor Delta1212

I think it's time to blow the lid of that charade once and for all. All hail the true King of kings! All hail ShadowDragon!

On another note, I'm very happy to see these announcements. GR, you found yourself another great friend and The Four Horsemen you are in great hands.

Edited by King DrunkWino