Dynomite Pact Announcement

The AUT

I go on and runnin' take it to the top unless there's grown men..

--Biggie Smalls

Today we introduce a new person into our pact. They dy-no-mite pact. We so fly no lie y'all should know this by now. But now we got a new kid on the bloc. Yea that's right, straight outta Oslo they call him the Viking, SpiderJerusalem! He's a new guy doesn't afraid of anything and that's why we weren't afraid to bless him into our gang.

/s/

The AUT (The playa)

astronaut jones (The ballaholic, straight outta Compton)

Jofna (Genmawr!)

MegaAros (Yea boi!)

SpiderJerusalem

3555717833_09639d3fe5.jpg

Spread the word, ya heard?

Well $%&@, I have no idea why Joracy would dislike me. :awesome:

Welcome to the Pact, SpiderJ. We've been talking about'ya for a while about joining this xD.

And, as I make clear in all of our announcements, yes, this Nation-to-Nation MDOAP is completely binding and in full effect. :D

Have a nice day all.

Well $%&@, I have no idea why Joracy would dislike me. :awesome:

Welcome to the Pact, SpiderJ. We've been talking about'ya for a while about joining this xD.

And, as I make clear in all of our announcements, yes, this Nation-to-Nation MDOAP is completely binding and in full effect. :D

Have a nice day all.

Damn right it's binding! Let's all go to war. LET'S ROLL UP ON SOME PUNK-$@! BUSTERS AND WRECK SHOP!

Damn right it's binding! Let's all go to war. LET'S ROLL UP ON SOME PUNK-$@! BUSTERS AND WRECK SHOP!

If by "PUNK-$@! BUSTERS" you mean GDI and by "WRECK SHOP!" you mean a 7 day duel, then I might just be one step ahead of you. :awesome: