Nueva Vida Protectorate Announcement

hizzy

NV_Flag_War.png

3013wqd.png

The Oceanic Kingdom are hereby admitted to our protectorate bloc 'Nueva Sangre'. Standard stuff guys, please don't tech raid, and if anything comes up, drop me a line and let's settle it like grown adults using lots of insults and obscene hand gestures.

Just for the sake of showing off the treaty behind the bloc;

Nueva Sangre Protection Bloc

I. Preamble

In the mutual interest of friendship, protection, and prosperity Nueva Vida & undersigned alliances agree to the following protectorate pact.

II. The Calmecac

The Calmecac (School) of Nueva Vida, headed by The Tlamatini (The Wise Man), has complete sovereignty and authority over this bloc. The Lords and Emperor, given suitable reason, may in fact over rule any decision made by The Tlamatini. The underlying signatories may contact The Tlamatini for guidance or to oversee certain procedures.

All issues surrounding the Bloc MUST be brought to The Tlamatini for approval. If deemed necessary, he/she will forward it to the Emperor and the Lords for a vote.

At his/her discretion, The Tlamatini may appoint Temachtianimeh (Teachers) to aid in the workings of The Calmecac

III. Eligibility

Any alliance under 50 members can apply for membership into this Bloc. Prospective applicants must have a charter and official off-site forums. These should be presented to The Tlamatini upon application. Applications may be made by contacting The Tlamatini or Vidian Leadership.

Charter Exceptions - Some alliances may have something which serves the purpose a charter. If this is applicable, then the said alliance is required to present the document and explain what it is, why it is effective and how it will help to uphold the alliance.

IV. Sovereignty & Respect

All members firmly recognize each other as separate and sovereign alliances. This pact will not infringe on either parties sovereignty but only build up the friendship and trust amongst all parties.

Neither party will engage in military, economic, or verbal harm against the one another. All parties will remain respectful towards each other at all times. Any differences will be handled via private discussion.

V. Foreign Affairs

Member alliances agree to contact the Vidian leadership and/or The Tlamatini, prior to making any treaty commitments. Upon consent of either the Vidian leadership or The Tlamatini, the alliance may then proceed with their intended commitment.

Member alliances are not permitted to sign any treaty calling for mandatory military assistance outside of this bloc except when the explicit consent of the Emperor and all his/her Lords has been given.

VI. Warfare and Protection

A declaration of war on any signatory alliance is automatically a declaration of war on all of the other alliances present in the pact .

Every alliance is to provide the other with full military assistance, in defensive operations alike, upon receiving a formal request to do so from the alliance in need. Nueva Vida commit themselves to ensuring the safety of all Member alliances at whatever cost.

Member alliances agree to never declare war on another alliance without prior approval from the Vidian leadership. In addition, member alliances agree to alert Nueva Vida 72 hours prior to any offensive action on another alliance.

Member alliances are NOT permitted to indulge in tech raiding. Exemptions can be made upon request by the member alliance.

VII. Economy

Nueva Vida agrees to lend economic support to the member alliances in the form of guidelines and foreign aid, provided that they are able to meet their inner demand, to the best of their abilities.

Guides obtained legally from other alliances are not to be shared unless permission is given by that alliance.

All nations of any member alliances that are on the Blue Trading Sphere are to vote for approved senators for blue Senate. Members are encouraged to formally switch to Blue, but this is NOT by any means mandatory.

Signatory alliances agree that at least 50% of their membership will participate in the The Vidian Enterprise, Nueva Vida's tech mart. This includes buyers and sellers alike.

VIII. Violations

Signatories found to be in violation of any of the above given articles will be subjected to a short investigation by the The Calmecac. Upon completion of the investigation, The Calmecac, along with the Vidian leadership will decide on the future of the said alliance in this bloc.

IX. Departure From the Bloc

In the event that any of the undersigned parties feels it can no longer uphold this pact, a private notice of withdrawal or expulsion must be given to Vidian Leadership or the relevant protectorate leadership, respectively. The pact between the two alliances shall then remain in effect for 72 hours, after which it will be considered null and void.

This protectorate pact will be in effect until member alliances reach 50 members or 500k total NS. When any of the undersigned protectorates reach either of these two benchmarks, Nueva Vida will review the status of this treaty and possibly upgrade it further or part ways.

Signed for Nueva Vida;

Nelchael, Emperor of Nueva Vida

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Signed for The Oceanic Kingdom;

archduke jack, King

LordGC, Second In Command

Thanks for your time.

Congrats to OK

NV is a fine protector

First spam is so two years ago.! OH YEAH!

if i made my topic titles more vague or mysterious it would probably attract more attention and getting a first would be somewhat of a challenge. but as it stands, meh.

Did this bloc exist beforehand or is this the first signatory? :o

Seems everyone's doing this nowadays. Congratulations.

Nueva Sangre has been around for well over a year (mind you, we only recently changed the name to Nueva Sangre... the other title was Matrix themed and that was just retarded).

We've never had many signatories... the most at any one time was 3... recently we upgraded one of or protectorates to an MDoAP (Shattered Star Exiles), and that left our bloc with just 1 signatory... Oceanic Kingdom is the 2nd.

Oh hey, remember that time the Oceanic Kingdom screwed Farkistan over on a bunch of tech deals by refusing to send the tech, thus causing Farkistan to drop the Oceanic Kingdom as a protectorate and raid them to compensate for their loses; which in turn caused Archduke Jack to start a bunch of drama about how Farkistan abandoned OK for no good reason? Because I sure do.

:v:

Oh hey, remember that time the Oceanic Kingdom screwed Farkistan over on a bunch of tech deals by refusing to send the tech, thus causing Farkistan to drop the Oceanic Kingdom as a protectorate and raid them to compensate for their loses; which in turn caused Archduke Jack to start a bunch of drama about how Farkistan abandoned OK for no good reason? Because I sure do.

I heard both sides of the story, and it's my opinion that this was not done out of malice, but simply due to inexperience after finding themselves without their regular active leadership.

Nueva Vida has no problems teaching inexperienced micro-alliances the ropes of Planet Bob, even if it means sacrificing some resources; I fully expect some tech deals to fall apart, and without a doubt someone will spend the cash sent to them without saving enough to buy the full lot of tech. These are common mistakes and we are prepared to deal with them.

And if there is malice, we will be prepared to deal with that.

Your concern is noted, and if there is anything else you would like to share feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Edited by hizzy

Quit living in the past :P All debts were settled and Farkistan wishes OK the best of luck

The flag would look a lot better without the "Oceanic Kingdom" written on it.

You started the topic for the flag anyway. LOL. I was guna just put an OK on it but decided against it. The flag was kinda a last minute decision. So i guess i should thank you or we still wouldn't have one. Thanks also to the user that uploaded the pic.