USN Treaty Announcement

usnflag-1.png

USN values all of our treaties so withdrawing from any of them is always a difficult decision to make, this decision was especially hard due to the reactions it may cause and the partnerships it may unfortunately break but we thought it necessary to cancel the Chestnut Accords in the interests of everyone involved. The reasons for this cancellation have been given to our friends and fellow signatories in private channels. We remain committed to maintaining strong links to the rest of maroon through SPAM and the Maroon Economic Treaty and look forward to a day when we can once again be together in a pact of mutual defense but until that day we wish all of maroon good luck in the future - a future we very much still want to be apart of, just in a reformed capacity.

The 72 hour grace period after our withdrawal notice has passed so from this post on USN is no longer a signatory of CA

Signed:

Administrative Council

KyotoWolf

Cora McStrap

Rodrod

High Council

Alan_90 - Minister Of Economics

Beale947 - Minister Of Internal Affairs

Dexomega - Minister Of Foreign Affairs

Britwarlord - Security General

MrSeaMonkey - Minister Of Recruitment

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very interested into what the reasoning behind this was. Either way I'm sure Maroon with stand united. Good luck to all involved.

You and me both...but you are right Maroon will remain united and one of the closest groups of alliances out there.

USN has decided to go in a different path, leaving some of us that call them friends just sitting here shaking our heads. I am wishing the members of the USN well and am deeply sadden by the direction their leaders are taking them in.

Edit: grammar AND spelling GRRRR

Edited by KaitlinK

Surprise was possibly the last thing that occurred to me in a rather short list of thoughts ranging from laugh to pizza... It might not have made the list actually, and I rather support the move... Get off my lawn.

I'm rather on board with you on that last sentiment.

Well maroon is pretty strongly on the side of Karma and SF to my understanding. It could be USN does not support this particular group of people. Why? Well I don't know why but it'd make sense as to why they're making these moves. All I know is USN's move isn't popular and the rest of maroon is letting them know about it. Maroon seems to be angry they left instead of respecting their decision, in that case I don't think the rest of you are interested in repairing the rift between both parties.

But I will offer my good luck to USN. Although I don't know quite what you're doing you're moving to the beat of your own drum and I respect that.

Well maroon is pretty strongly on the side of Karma and SF to my understanding. It could be USN does not support this particular group of people. Why? Well I don't know why but it'd make sense as to why they're making these moves. All I know is USN's move isn't popular and the rest of maroon is letting them know about it. Maroon seems to be angry they left instead of respecting their decision, in that case I don't think the rest of you are interested in repairing the rift between both parties.

But I will offer my good luck to USN. Although I don't know quite what you're doing you're moving to the beat of your own drum and I respect that.

No offense, but you trying to play the rest of Maroon as the bad guys in this situation is quite silly. I dont remember a time when abandoning a united color wasnt looked down upon and put down heavily, especially if they arn't planning a color change. This doesn't serve them any tactical advantage, just seems to be saying "see ya!" to the rest of maroon. Id be saying good riddance as well if I were them especially after how long it took them to unite maroon in the first place.

That's the question that we're trying to put on our tin foil hats and crayola crayons to answer!

I guess that makes all those hating on USN fake haters because they aren't telling the whole truth. Damn Maroon conspiracies.

No offense, but you trying to play the rest of Maroon as the bad guys in this situation is quite silly. I dont remember a time when abandoning a united color wasnt looked down upon and put down heavily, especially if they arn't planning a color change. This doesn't serve them any tactical advantage, just seems to be saying "see ya!" to the rest of maroon. Id be saying good riddance as well if I were them especially after how long it took them to unite maroon in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with moving away from a color sphere's FA policies if they don't agree with their feelings. IRAN isn't a part of NOIR for reason that they believe are very valid, as do I. MASH acted independently of purple, another fairly united color sphere, and attacked GGA to the delight of most of you. USN moves away and it's them being jerks. I saw USN defend CSN when GATO was attacked, I know for a fact they are an honorable bunch and trust their judgement here. If maroon can't respect that then I don't think it's USN's fault.

Also, none taken. ;)

Edited by The AUT

There's nothing wrong with moving away from a color sphere's FA policies if they don't agree with their feelings. IRAN isn't a part of NOIR for reason that they believe are very valid, as do I. MASH acted independently of purple, another fairly united color sphere, and attacked GGA to the delight of most of you. USN moves away and it's them being jerks. I saw USN defend CSN when GATO was attacked, I know for a fact they are an honorable bunch and trust their judgement here. If maroon can't respect that then I don't think it's USN's fault.

Also, none taken. ;)

And if USN cant respect a color that has worked so hard to become united for the first time in its history because it disagrees with just about EVERY other Maroon alliance then I think its not Maroon's fault for wanting them gone. ;)