Swan Song

oda

It is with great sadness and after much deliberation, that I Shinpah, as a representative of the =Western Empire= and with the backing of the government and the alliance as a whole announce the disbanding of the =Western Empire=. After seeing our growth stagnate, our government members go inactive or resign, and our membership decline, it was clear that an extreme measure had to be undertaken.

Any members who were expelled from =WE= will not be held in ill will from this day forth, we will forgive them for their crimes against our now inexistent alliance. That said, =WE= also announces that it will cease authorizing attacks against 64Digits.

I’d like to thank Sparta for helping us resolve some hot situations as well as giving us an opportunity to grow, a channel to spam, and some war guides to steal >_>

Nueva Vida, The International, and Wolfpack, for being our allies even if we never truly fought together.

Federation of Buccaneers and The Immortals for fighting with us against the OPP; short but fun I suppose.

() ()

(“_”)

(“) (“)

See you all on the High Seas =D

on a side note this was made by shinpah he just wasn't around to post XD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FoBFlag.jpg

we-flag-wavy.gif

/me All hands on deck!

/crew gathers on deck

/me Ahoy mateys,

/crew "grumble"

/you "WAAAHOOO more news form our favorite alliance... The Federation of Buccaneers!"

/me Again, I bring news from th' Federation o' Buccaneers. T'day be arrr day. Th' =Western Empire= be merging int' arr ranks!

/crew "grumble"

/you "Wait a minute... The =Western Empire= is taking up piracy?"

/you#2 "The pirates are letting this happen?"

/you#3 "Didn't the pirates lurn from the Somalia incident?

/me ... Remembers...! pirates.jpg

/you "remember the guy was like "CLEAR." O man that was a good episode."

/me This thread be about th' Federation of Buccaneers and th' =Western Empire=! Not South Park. AND, yes we did learn! If you can't beat them, join them. Or have them join you. Now the =Western Empire= has taken t' th' sea.

/you#2 "Ya he was like "CLEAR," but in a really sorta nasally voice."

/me kicks /you#2

/me =Western Empire= is merging into th' Federation o' Buccaneers. You arr all stoked.

/crew "our odds of getting shot are going down. WOOT more pirates."

/me Sweet Jesus, no one be gett'en shot at! And talk like a pirate!

/you#3 "The Phoenix Federation be shooting at you."

/me AND, th' crew need talk like a pirate not you.

/me*facepalm

/you#2 joins

/you#2 was kicked by /me (CLEAR)

/you#3 "Ha his name is you#2. Like the band."

/me has left (I give up)

/crew "ya, so =Western Empire=. We are going to roll the Sparta MDP over, eventually."

/you "Really?! Sparta is okay with that?"

/you#3 "Man Sparta has really gone down. What are they now, like ranked #4?"

/crew "No they are el numero uno. And, I might have to cut you if you talk smack."

/you#3 "Try it sissy pirate."

/crew "So help me! I wont hesitate to nuke my alter ego."

/me has joined

/crew "... I mean, yarrr =Western Empire=

/you "(quote) /crew "So ya, the =Western Empire= joined up with us.""

/me Really? this still going...

/crew "AVAST!"

/me There we go.

Welcome t' th' family boys!

In short, =We= merged into FoB.

New Federation of Buccaneers Government

Pirate Kings: Runz (on-top)& Sagha

Captains:

Speaker of the Mast: Care Bear

Defense- BlackBeard007/Polish Germany

Education- Choader

Finance- Tick1

Foreign Affairs- Shinpah

First Mates (Internal Affairs):

Speaker of the Crew: Oda

Membership- Jab07

Propaganda- Hardrock

Recruitment- Gh0st

Tech/Trade- DanielPotski

*Th' Federation of Buccaneers, will be protecting the AA =Western Empire= for th' next two weeks as th' boys trickle in and or find another home.

Edited by Mamazlilmistake

/o =WE=

/o FOB

May =WE= live on, because =WE= is not just a name, =WE= represents a group of Awesome group of people.

First of All i would like to say Thank all the Gov thought the time during the life of =WE=. i would espcially like to thank

Oda, and a person who has been a great friend and person to lead the way, Anjou Poiters(good luck).

thanks alot for all you did for =WE= and for me.

and i would like to thank Polish Germany

as i said, thanks again to the other gov for there work.

And most of all i would like to thank all the members that made =WE= great. you guys are the best i hope to meet with you guys in the future of my CN career

I Wish you best of luck in all that you do and good luck

so thx anjou,oda and the rest of the gang

Eragon55

btw in before most ppl

Edited by eragon55

This announcement makes me both sad an' happy. FoB be a member o' th' New Airmistic Order (MK`s Protectorate Corner) an' =WE= seemed like good swabbies. Good luck t' both o' ye.

Just helping you out.

o/ AIRMISM

Congratulations to our former protectorate, =Western Empire=, and our new friends at FoB on the merger. :v:

SPARTA will be protecting the =WE= AA for the next three weeks until the merger is deemed complete. So don't raid them.* ;)

*The protection does not cover the ruler Shinpah and his nation. If he hasn't switched to FoB from =WE= yet, raid him all you want. :ehm: **

**This is a joke, don't raid Shin. <_<

o/ The Western Federation of Buccaneers

Edited by George the Great

Really sad to see you go =WE=. It's a shame I never got to know many of you as well as I should have, and I apologize for that. On the other hand, I still have the opportunity, the alliance may be gone, but the faces are not.

Congratulations FoB, =WE= was full of great people, now I can safely say that you are, as I'm sure you were even before the merge.

In short, Sparta will miss you =WE=.

o/ =WE=

o/ FoB

I feel bad for being late

OOC: I got lost looking for a bowling alley after my glorious dinner at Subway, but I couldn't find it <_<

Here's to a new era of raiding and spamming

Wait, wait, wait.....I'm treatied to MK now!? I do not want colbert.gif