Karma POW

Citizens of Bob,

Karma POW AA is now free to be recruited from. Those in the AA are free to go to any alliance not currently at war with Karma Forces. These alliances are:

New Pacific Order (NPO)

The Pheonix Federation (TPF)

Echelon

64 Digits

Avalon

Anyone else I happened to forget.

If anyone returns to these alliances, you will be engaged.

To all those that are Karma POW, I hearby release you with the best wishes, and a salute. Go about your lives on Bob in an honorable fashion. Also remember friends>pixels, find a place where you are friends with your alliance mates.

EDIT: We're still accepting POW's from those still at war. I will make another post the next time we release POW's for the new ones that come in. Also those that fled early will still be dealt with (you know who you are).

EDIT: Karma POW AA is still under protection of Karma Forces. There is to be no raiding on it.

Cheers and Beers,

Signed:

Death Incarnate, The Wrath of Karma, LiquidMercury

Karma Incarnate, The Voice of Karma, Archon

Edited by LiquidMercury

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get all of those that fled :)

Also, I hope you are still protecting those under the AA so that they don't get raided....wait, nevermind.

Of course we are! And if you want to go join them for protection we'll be glad to protect you too :P

Out of curiosity how are you (liquid) ranked or positioned in karma?

Well my sig has been on every Karma related document except the original post by Archon because I organized the war for our front. Archon does FA, I do military. Azaghul and RamirusMaximus did IA and oversaw the banking for it.

Edited by LiquidMercury