Merger notice

I am proud to announce that White Knights Entente and Yellow Guard have merged into -BOLT- and we will be doing our DoE later today and the rest of the information about our new home in -BOLT-. Both White Knights Entente and Yellow Guard alliance affiliation will be under the temporary protection by GRAN, and -BOLT- for 72 hours We also will be carrying over treaties and relations.

Thanks,

-BOLT- Government

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been a great day, for both Yellow Guard and White Knights Entente, we have grown and bonded together very tightly, no matter what it said on paper. Both the alliances have felt like we are going in the same direction and have enjoyed each others company.

I will never forget our incredible journey that Yellow Guard has had through planet Bob. Thank you The Order of the Paradox (TOP) for all the tech deals, and help you have given us.

Veritas aequitas, we have bonded since day 1 and have grown close and i hope our relations will only continue to get better.

Global republic of Armed Nations, our protectorate, you have done nothing but support us and help us whenever it has been needed, we will always be forever in debted to you guys.

Edited by Dan Marino

Sweet, now we dont have to be a protector anymore.

Best of luck to you guys, I really do hope this goes well. :D

You guys haven't protected us for the last week or so, idk :P

But thanks a lot Siberian Tiger Alliance, we would not have gotten this far at all if it wasn't for you guys :)