Dooms Day 6-6-2009

logo.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cyberverse,

Today marks the day of a new alliance called Federation of Imperial Red Empires(FIRE) which will be located on the red sphere. While we are aware of NPO's doctrines regarding the sphere we no longer feel they are able to mandate control of a sphere as they are not Admin. That being said, the first few weeks of FIRE's establishment on the Red Sphere will be spent focusing mainly internally and attempting to establish relations with NPO. As a sign of good faith while these changes are underway we will not be running a senator for election. We hope to work with our fellow alliances on red such as Red Cross and New Pacific Order. It is our belief that the red sphere can be just like the other premier spheres on the cyberverse. It is our hope that today marks the final chapter of alliances declaring sovereignty over entire color spheres. FIRE will not have a complex and long charter, but instead a very basic Charter and unattached laws as to by-pass the constant re-writing of charters some alliances suffer through. With that I give you the charter of FIRE:

Federation of Imperial Red Empires (FIRE)

Preamble: We, the member nations of the Federation of Imperial Red Empires, hereby create this document, to protect our rights, manifest our principles, and unify our alliance.

Article I: Procedures for Admission

Section A: Procedures for Admission

1.) Nations seeking membership into FIRE shall be on the Red sphere, or join it within 10 days of membership. A Nation may request to be pardoned from this requirement, by contacting a Fire Lord with a valid reason.

2.) Nations seeking membership must not be involved in any conflict. Must not be E-Zi/Perma-Zi by any alliance,

3.) Nations seeking membership must register on FIRE’s forum. When requesting membership, the prospective member shall post an application in the alliance lobby.

The application shall contain, but not limited to: Nation name, Nation Strength, Past Alliances.

The alliance official processing the application has the right to request additional information.

Article II: Government

1.) Fire Lord: The Fire Lord is the figure head of FIRE and is entrusted with creating FIRE policy and directing the alliance to success. Such is the benevolence of the Fire Lord that they will always lead with the alliance at heart, and every decision shall be made to better the alliance. The Fire Lord is the supreme power in all matters concerning FIRE and her internal and foreign affairs, and as such has the power to create government offices and assign members to fill these offices at will. This includes assigning another member to the Fire Lord rank. Further more, the Fire Lord has the authority to enact doctrines and policies within the Federation that all members and government must follow.

Article III: Amendments

The Fire Lords shall pass an amendment by unanimous majority.

Please, Feel free to stop by our forums and request an embassy at http://www.firenations.com and/or our Irc which is #Fire on Coldfront.

Also, we're expecting some more kids to come join the party. The Syndicate is under our protection for the next 14 days, so raiding is a no-no.

Lastly, treaties will be announced shortly so if you attack be aware of the consequences. I thank you all for stopping by and please go back to your regular Sunday Night events.

TimLee, Fire Lord

Carter, Fire Lord

Edit: Flag and its bad day for me grammatically.

Edited by TimLee

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, we're expecting some more kids to come join the party. The Syndicate is under our protection for the next 14 days, so raiding is a no-no.

Also, correct me if I'm speaking out of turn, but I believe you are doing it wrong.

Roy Mustang good sir. Also... errmm congratulations or something a long those lines.

Aye. He was pretty cool. I've seen a Roy Mustang around on IRC, but I'm unsure if he's the same dude.