RIA Elections Results

rialandoflag.jpg

The following are the names of people to ****** at for the months of June and July.

Triumvirate:

Delta1212

Agent Lemon

&

retaining his seat for six more months, ShadowDragon!

(though, you may know him as Shadow)

Onward to the cabinet:

Head of Economics: cctmsp13

Head of Foreign Affairs: crazyisraelie

Head of Internal Affairs: invincible13matt

Head of Military Operations: C-zom

Head of Recruitment: Thunder Strike

(with an extra special helping of welcome sauce to Thunder Strike, our first time government member. o/ cherry poppin')

now to the important stuff:

Captain Planet, a tradition among the RIA to pick the best and brightest of us to serve as official mascot: riawesome1.jpg

(yes, we picked an emoticon who's idea we got blatently stole from the New Polar Order.)

That about wraps it up, except for one new lifetime appointment. The RIA has chosen, after months of soul searching and not at all a quick and cheap publicity stunt, a savior. That's right. The RIA done gone and got religious on us. Now, to announce the savior who will undoubtedly work many wonderful miracles before being beheaded:

savioravatar.jpg

Stop by #ria for free absolution for the next thirty minutes

Edited by King DrunkWino

Wow, Moth no longer gov? Shocking to me. He's been at the center of RIA activities as long as I can remember.

As an aside:

I've fought alongside C-zom and worked with him in RIA military ops in the past.

The man will kick your $@!. With him back in charge of RIA milops, they're a force to be reckoned with. RIA is many times stronger than their stats will tell you.

Very, very glad to see you back in charge of their mil, my friend. Good luck to ya.