Official IRON Announcement

2a4wv39.jpg

Announcement from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations wishes to inform the world at large of our withdrawl from the One Vision treaty. Remaining signatories were advised via private channels of our intent to withdraw 72 hours ago.

This was not an easy decision for IRON to make. However, it was necessary for IRON to do as the original vision of the treaty no longer exists, and the relationship between the signatories is certainly not what it was at the conception of this pact.

IRON wishes the remaining members well, and thanks them for their friendship in the past. Also, this announcement does not affect any individual treaties that may still be in effect (tho suspended by terms).

Thank you.

Signed,

FinsterBaby, President

Shan Revan, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Peron, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Griffon, Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

MCRABT, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Matt Miller, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Krash, Minister of Labor, IRON Councilor

Grizz Goose, Minister of Central Intelligence, IRON Councilor

bay102174, Minister of Tables, IRON Councilor

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this decision, Council. It is difficult decision to leave a pact that has held a group of alliances together for a long run, but times change.

o/ Council!

o/ IRON!

Good luck in the future to the remaining 1V signatories.

Good luck, guys. I remember thinking quite highly of you guys at one point and would like to see you retake the honorable image you had before you found yourself so tightly entwined in a bunch of things that made people question who you were.

Good luck in your future.

One Vision had been dead in the water a long time, so this isn't very surprising to see, and is probably the right move. Still, thinking back on what One Vision was at first, and what it meant for all of us then, it is a sad announcement to see.

Forward Polaris!

I love you.

Back on topic - clearly this has been a difficult time for you, IRON, and this must have been an agonizing decision. My best wishes to your leadership and members as you chart a new course.

One Vision had been dead in the water a long time, so this isn't very surprising to see, and is probably the right move. Still, thinking back on what One Vision was at first, and what it meant for all of us then, it is a sad announcement to see.

^^^^ I could not have said it better Heft.

o/ IRON