OMFG Announcement

Omfgflag.png

The Ordinary Men Fighting Giants tribe, after much deliberation have decided to remove ourselves from the Poseidon bloc. We have given our notification to the other member alliances privately, so as of now we are no longer signatories of the Poseidon.

We would also like to announce the return of one of our founding members and Triumvirs, NeoAnderson. He was one of many victims of the Giant RL. We are thrilled he made his way back to our tribe. Come welcome him back at #OMFG on coldfront.

[OOC]He has been terribly ill and in the hospital for a few months, we are extremely happy to see him recuperating and back with the living. You had us worried :wub:[/OOC]

ryan_182x249.jpg

Seacrest, out

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you for the warm reception from both OMFG and friends, its nice to return to a welcoming atmosphere after such a bad time. A lot has changed in CN since I've been gone I'm anxious to catch up and get back into the swing of OMFG, as it always moves towards an ever brighter future!! its an honour to be back!!

o/ The future

oo/ Friends

Thanks to all, and here's to OMFG!

I was thinking the same thing!

We can only pray this was a one time thing.

There was some error in our system, we're fixing it as we speak...

*Bodebiek takes his bat and goes to smash kage's head in*

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you for the warm reception from both OMFG and friends, its nice to return to a welcoming atmosphere after such a bad time. A lot has changed in CN since I've been gone I'm anxious to catch up and get back into the swing of OMFG, as it always moves towards an ever brighter future!! its an honour to be back!!

o/ The future

oo/ Friends

Thanks to all, and here's to OMFG!

Welcome back :wub:

congrats to getting Neo back...nice to see some old faces returning, hope all is well on that front.

On the other, its always sad to see allies finding separate ways. Just know Purple as a whole respects you guys, and you always have a beer waiting in #cnolympus.

o/ OMFG