RADical Announcement

Armistice of Purple Lords and Pink Panthers

Peace Treaty between the Republic of Allied Defenses and Avalon

Assembled Rulers Greetings,

Whereas the need for the current conflict embroiling both parties has come to an end, and having engaged in an honourable and hard fought battle against one another since May 5, 2009, Avalon and the alliance of RAD hereby announce a lasting truce between them. Both parties to this treaty shall order a general stand-down and cessation of hostilities by their forces arrayed against one another to commence immediately following 11:59pm May 24th, 2009[ooc]server time[/ooc]. In the spirit of peace and new found respect from former adversaries both signatories agree to address any possible attacks after that point as swiftly and reasonably as possible including full compensation. From this point forward may lines between our peoples be lines drawn on maps and not trenches in the earth.

Long Live RAD!

Long Live Avalon!

Long Live Peace!

Signed for the Republic of Allied Defenses:

Mr. Bill, Emperor

Jason8, Right Hand Man

Newhotness, Minister of War

Penkala, Special War Advisor

Signed for Avalon:

Mods Save the King!

Decreed in the year of our Mods and Holy Admin Kevin, this day May 23, 2009 by His Royal Lordship and Supreme Majesty,

King Air4ce1Jr, Sovereign of all Avalon

Signed for the Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government:

First Lord of Avalon, Subotai, Lord of Blades of Shadow

Signed for the Foreign Office of His Majesty's Government:

Foreign Secretary, SyndicatedINC, Lord of Schwertbruder

Signed for the Houses of Avalon by the Home Office:

Lord High Chancellor, Procantor Zarquon, Lord of Eisstaat

We fought with them, we kicked $@!, they kicked $@!, we fell in love, we ended up getting into bed together... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

It was fun! :D

My father once told me a very interesting story. However, we will save that for another day.

Good luck, RAD.

Best post ever. :ehm:

Good announcement, Newhotness. You're getting better at this :P Avalon, you guys are pretty swell. A lot of things you do (RP and all that weird stuff) confuse the heck outta me, but you're so cool it doesn't even matter. Nice playing with y'awl :D

Best post ever. :ehm:

Good announcement, Newhotness. You're getting better at this :P Avalon, you guys are pretty swell. A lot of things you do (RP and all that weird stuff) confuse the heck outta me, but you're so cool it doesn't even matter. Nice playing with y'awl :D

We roleplay now? When did that start?

Now I owe Krachenpie that $5 and those 3 soldiers I said I'd send him.

... and beer!