Forgiveness Pact

After much discution and confusion im proud to present the GRAN-CBS PIAT!

Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty

I. Preamble

Coalition of Blue States (CBS) and Global Republic of Armed Nations (GRAN), two sovereign and separate alliances, confirm their friendship in this treaty of Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty (PIAT).

II. Purpose

Both parties involved in this treaty will remain sovereign. The main purpose of this treaty is to show friendship and to maintain good relations between the signatories.

III. Peace

The signatories agree to not attack or commit any other aggressive actions (i.e. espionage, declaration of war, etc.) towards the other signatory. Such actions will be considered a breach of this treaty.

IV. Intelligence

The signatories agree to share all information of worth to both parties. This information is not to be falsified or changed to benefit any party, signatory or otherwise. Falsifications will be considered a breach of this treaty.

V. Aid

The signatories have the option to contribute aid to the other party if such aid is necessary and reasonable. Aid can be sent between the signatories even if one of the signatories is at war with an alliance to which the other signatory has an non-aggression pact. This treaty supersedes Non-Aggression Pacts.

VI. Cancellation

48 hours notice is required before publicly canceling this treaty. This time is to allow for the signatories to rectify the relationship and address the situation that caused the cancellation. If both parties agree, or if there has been an egregious violation of the spirit of this treaty, it can be canceled immediately.

Signed for CBS:

President- KingemO93

Vice President- Lord Sir23

Exterior Affairs Minister- Peghen

Signed for GRAN:

Outworld- Emperor

Alaric- Elite council

Coldie- Elite Council

Aryan83- Elite Council

no, i think you are doing rather well. I was just wondering if Polar was still protecting you. THey are a good protector to have, and I hope you continue to stick with them.

Well thanks and yes we're still protected by NpO. Even though the none spot attempts to get us to merge and/or join blocs!