Nueva Vida Declaration of War

NV_Flag_War.png

The following conversation transpired between Nueva Vida and Mushroom Kingdom recently:

Archon: Hey, PA, Well you know, us MK guys are uuuuuber secksi and have like level 90000 everything and we don’t really have anyone in range to attack TPF anymore, so they are kinda kicking us in the *thinks of lower part of anatomy* mushroom stalk?

PA: Yea, You guys are kinda big up top, but kinda lacking in the downstairs area… and you know NV is very much so stacked in the downstairs area… of nations I mean of course.

Archon: Yea, y’all are definitely packing a lot of heat down there if I do say so myself, and I DO say so myself. So, you think that since we are uber cool friends who like to make secksi time all the time that you guys could help us out.

Nelchael pokes PA with a stick

PA: Yea, I guess we can, since you guys asked so nicely…and we have this OADP thing here. We don’t just sign treaties for no reason, we REALLY meant it when we said we MIGHT help you guys out.

MagicalBricks: I like bunnies proceeds to sing the chorus of Macarena with vocal accompaniment provided by Hizzy and PD73Bassman

Nelchael: facepalm::::, sleep it off, go back to bed.

MagicalBrick: MAS TEQUILA!!!!!!

Hey TPF, we'll see ya on the field. gl hf.

ps: If anybody thinks I can't tell time and wants to show off their superior ability at reading clocks feel free to post about this DoW's relation to update, it'll be very impressive.

Signed for Nueva Vida;

MagicalBricks, Emperor

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

etc etc etc

Edited by hizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, who let Hizzy make announcements <_<

Edit: TPF are pretty pinned down. I imagine this DoW is so NV can help with keeping nations there, a blitz is hardly necessary at this point in the war.

Edited by Bob Janova

Okay, who let Hizzy make announcements <_<

Edit: TPF are pretty pinned down. I imagine this DoW is so NV can help with keeping nations there, a blitz is hardly necessary at this point in the war.

Not unlike the cashier at the drug store who rang through my purchase of a red bull and pack of condoms, BobJanova knows what's up.

o/ NV o/ MK I support our allies in their struggles and I hopes and prays I get some moar body count somehow before this war is over! Wonders out loud if anyone is left that might DoW on NV for this so we can join? :v::ehm::war:

Not unlike the cashier at the drug store who rang through my purchase of a red bull and pack of condoms, BobJanova knows what's up.

You're staying up all night, watching over your nation while having a posh w*nk, right? :unsure:

o/ NV