Pegasus Annoncement

PegAnn2.png

I am very pleased to announce that The Order of the Four Leaf Clover is joining Pegasus. They will bring a strong benefit to our dedicated group of alliances. We were introduced to them from Valhalla and we have as much Confidence in OFLC as Valhalla does. We shall watch OFLC grow with us in strength but in also friendship. Lets welcome them with open arms and wish them the best. Congratulations OFLC.

PegasusFlag.jpg

Pegasus

P.E.A.C.E. Protectorate Bloc

(Purple Economic Acceleration & Collaborative Entente)

Preamble

Pegasus stands foremost as a entity to promote strong and long-lasting economic, diplomatic, and philosophical ties between Purple team alliances. It is about building new friends into great allies with dedication to the Purple Sphere at heart. There are many parts to unity; this is merely one step down a long road toward a notable and worthy goal.

Pegasus Code of Conduct:

I) Commitment to have sixty percent (60%) of the alliance\\\'s nations on Purple within thirty (30) days of membership.

II) Prohibit \\\"raid\\\" style warfare against any Purple Sphere nation.

III) Mutual cooperation at the direction of the FA** in Senate matters.

IV) Economic participation on P.E.A.C.E forums, specifically trades and tech programs.

Article I: Friendship and Non-Aggression

The Pegasus alliances agree to refrain from military actions and all forms of espionage against each other. If an individual nation or nations of a signatory violates this Article, the undersigned agree to work together to remedy the situation by whatever means are deemed necessary.

Article II: Growth

The FA recognizes that the growth of the undersigned is in the best interests of all parties, and will work with all members of Pegasus to that end.

Article III: Defense

The FA shall provide diplomatic and military support in the event that another party takes aggressive military or espionage actions against one or more members of Pegasus. Any attack on Pegasus is an attack on the FA.

If another party takes aggressive military or espionage actions against the FA, the undersigned representatives shall provide military support as requested.

Article IV: Aggressive Action

The undersigned of Pegasus agree not to take aggressive military actions against other alliances without first consulting with the FA. In the event that one of the undersigned members takes an approved aggressive military action, the other signatories may, at their discretion, provide whatever aid is requested, up to and including joining in the military action.

In the event that the FA takes aggressive military action against another alliance, the undersigned are highly encouraged to provide whatever aid requested, up to and including joining in the military action.

Article V: Foreign Affairs

The undersigned protectorates shall not enter into treaties with alliances not party to this agreement without consulting the FA. Further, the undersigned members agree to maintain courteous relations with other Pegasus alliances in all public venues. Differences will be worked out in private.

Article VI: Senate

In the interest of acting as one voice, the undersigned agree to support candidates recommended by the FA for the Purple Senate.

Article VII: Espionage

All signatories of this agreement recognize that espionage against other sovereign alliances is neither honorable nor desirable; it is an act of war and should be treated as such.

Article VIII: Sovereignty

All undersigned alliances recognize and respect that each is a sovereign alliance and agree not to interfere with the internal affairs of other signatories.

Article IX: Modification

The terms of this agreement may be modified by the mutual consent of the FA and two-thirds (2/3\\\'s) of the member alliances of Pegasus.

New signatory protectorates may be added by the consent of the FA.

Article X: Flag Alliance

The FA shall be chosen by the signatories of the Poseidon Treaty. Decisions of the FA may be vetoed by a majority vote of the signatories of the Poseidon Treaty.

Article XI: Withdrawal and Expulsion

If any member of Pegasus finds that this agreement is no longer in their best interest, they may withdraw from agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent.

If the FA decides that it no longer wishes to protect one of the undersigned protectorates, it may ask that the protectorate leave the agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent.

Any violation of Articles I, III, VII or VIII of this agreement shall give the non-violating signatory cause to withdraw from this agreement immediately.

Any violation of Articles I, III, IV, V, VI, VII or VIII of this agreement shall give the FA cause to expel a member alliance from this agreement immediately.

* Raid refers to wars started primarily for the purpose of statistical gain or boredom. This does not limit signatories to defensive actions or carrying out punishments as these are sovereign actions.

**FA refers to Flag Alliance.

BAPS_Flag.jpg

Signed for BAPS:

Inquitus, Triumvir

Moshea, Triumvir

Topgun0820, Triumvir

holyorder.jpg

Signed for Tempest:

Roflcopter, First Dai ShuryƓ

03_dmfaflagmowvw9.gif

Signed for Defensive Mutually-Friendly Alliance:

llearch n'n'daCorna, Doormat

flag165tall.gif

Signed for Olympus Titan Council:

queenhailee

Buffalo Niagara

Mississippigurlie

Masons Child

Martys_three_girls

4282nnp_flag_re.png

Signed for New Purple Power:

Lord Bludd, Emperor

Sexysauce, Regent

OFLCofficialflag.png

Signed for Order of Four Leaf Clover:

mydogti, Triumvir

rstat1, Triumvir

invisiblecola, Triumvir

Edited by topgun0820

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not officially Pegasus at this time, but I can say from experience that those guys rock!

Congratulations to both Pegasus and OFLC in getting together as I know you're both class acts. :D

P.S. Tempest's flag isn't the current one...

tempest.jpg

Edited by Stetson

rstat1 is pretty cool. The other 2 triumvirs need to learn the art of diplomacy though.

Congrats and I hope they can bring you up nicely.

EDIT: I forgot to say congrats even though I was happy to see it from the start.

Edited by Kroknia