Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd2_ANIM2.gif

Imperial Decree

The Emperor of the New Polar Order advises that 72 hours ago private communications were made with the New Pacific Order declaring our intention to cancel our Mutual Defense Treaty (MDoAP) with them. As the cancellation period has now passed the treaty between the New Polar Order and the New Pacific Order is hereby terminated.

For those of you who will respond with announcements of spectacular foresight, incredible graphic sensibilities or overly astute political commentary, save it. The reasons for this cancellation are not the subject of public discussion, not for the amusement or benefit of anyone and are no cause for celebrations, despite your view point or agenda.

I wish the Emperor of the New Pacific Order and indeed Pacifica's Body Republic good luck at this time, I know your situation is difficult and somewhat unique and that this cancellation brings no joy to you. Rest assured, it brings no joy to me either.

o/ Polaris.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see this coming... <_<

I had heard rumors of this happening, I thought it'd be tomorrow though.

Best of luck to you both. And despite most who just throw that statement out there, I sincerely mean it.

For some reason I think it's alot more heartfelt to Polaris than Pacifica.

Edited by Mogar