The DAWN of a new day

dawn5-2.PNG

The Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations is here

Hello, everybody

It's my great pleasure to inform you of our new alliance, the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations (DAWN).

Our headquarters are located here and our public IRC channel is #DAWN on coldfront. We invite everybody to visit us there, read our charter and take part in our celebrations.

The Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations is a free and peaceful union of sovereign nations for the purpose of cooperation in the areas of security, diplomacy and economics in order to ensure our nations' prosperity.

We offer a hand of friendship to all nations and alliances which are willing to cooperate with us and promote common goals.

The International has kindly agreed to offer us their protection. On behalf of the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations, I wish to express our deepest gratitude for that.

Until elections take place, the DAWN will be lead by a triumvirate of myself, shilo of Shintoa and Booter of STFU!. We are all equal and decisions will be made based on agreement between us.

Thanks for your time

Booter of STFU!

Golan 1st of Danieland

shilo of Shintoa

Edited by Golan 1st

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this should prove interesting. No diplomacying when drunk, y'hear?

Don't tell me you do it below 2 per mill?

Good luck to you three. Tip: If you let other people in, your ANS will fall.

:o

Thank god we agreed on that application policy.