Re: Valhalla

Nukes have flown, infra lost and casualties gathered. I want to thank Valhalla for having fought honorably and with good spirit. We all had a great time blowing each other up, now it's time to rebuild for the next one.

I'm not a fan of these "wall of text" posts, so I'll get right to the point.

Valhalla have agreed to the following terms :

1. Valhalla formally surrenders to the collective forces of Umbrella, Kronos, Poison Clan, Random Insanity Alliance, Fark, Coalition of Royal Allied Powers, Internet Superheroes, and Alpha Omega.

2. Valhalla agrees to declare neutrality for the rest of the current conflict and not aid any nation at war.

3. If any member of Valhalla changes their Alliance Affiliation to that of one that Karma(for our purposes everyone listed in the wiki) is at war with, their nation will immediately be open to attack. If any member of Valhalla's government changes their alliance affiliation to one at war with Karma, the alliance as a whole will be considered in violation.

3a. Violations will be addressed on a case by case basis.

The following terms last for three months, beginning on May 9, lasting until August 9:

4 .Valhallan nations must decommission all naval units and will be restricted to 3 nukes per nation with a limit of 20 for the alliance as a whole.

4a. Nations with Weapons Research Complexes may not possess nukes.

5. All of Valhalla's treaties with multilateral military obligations(meaning MDPs, MDoAPs, and MADPs) are hereafter suspended.

Clauses dealing with bloc treaties:

5a. In PEACE's case, Valhalla will not be able to partake in any actions pertaining to Articles IV and V of Posideon.(
)

5b. For the Möbius Accords, Valhalla will not be able to participate in any actions covered by Article III. (
)

6. No new treaties may be signed and no existing treaties may be upgraded.

6a. During this period Valhalla will be under the protection of Umbrella, Kronos, Poison Clan, and Random Insanity Alliance.

6b. No offensive war declarations are permitted during this time unless given authorization by the aforementioned alliances.

6c. Upon agreement from Valhalla's protectorates, Umbrella, Kronos, Poison Clan, and Random Insanity alliance pledge to jointly protect them alongside Valhalla.

7. While these terms are in effect, no external aid can be accepted by Valhallan nations.

7a. Aid from nations who leave Valhalla after these terms are put in place is exempt from this restriction with individual approval by the alliances to which Valhalla surrendered. Forwarding aid from outside sources through ex-Valhalla nations is prohibited.

7b. Aid from alliances charged with protecting Valhalla is exempt as well.

8. Valhalla will have 72 hours to come into compliance with the above terms. If the majority of the alliance is found to be in violation, a state of war shall resume. Individual violators will be given 48 hours notice to comply or be attacked until they choose to follow the terms

Signed for Valhalla,

Regent: Chefjoe

Vice Regent: Tronix

Marshal: KingSuck

Security Consul: Levistus

Chancellor: Lucas Perry

Emissary: Akasha

Signed for Umbrella,

Roquentin, Triumvir

uaciaut, Triumvir

Xavii, Triumvir

Signed for Kronos,

Epiphanus - Harbinger of Light

Tryptamine - Harbinger of Light

Snowbeast - Harbinger of Light

Enderland - Harbinger of War

Heracles - Harbinger of Prosperity

Signed for Poison Clan,

Chinatownbus - The Toad

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer

Pooksland - The Centipede

Syrik - The Snake

Signed for Random Insanity Alliance,

Delta1212 - Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Agent Lemon - Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance

Shadow - Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs

C-zom - Head of Military Operations

King Srqt - Head of Recruitment

Signed for Fark,

Emperor Norton I - Submitter

Pope Rodger - Squirrel

Fluoroalien - Council

Ackbarican Idol - Council

Spanky 22 - Council

Raving MainYak - Council

Randomly Jim - Council

Signed for Coalition of Royal Allied Powers,

Chuck Normis ~ Founder/Triumvir

Nathanius - Triumvir

Andy50 - Chancellor

Mahoney949 - Minister of War/Defense

Constapatedape - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ccs255 - Minister of Finance

Raistandantilus - Minister of Internal Affairs

Signed for Internet Superheroes,

Extraduty, Master of Army, Intelligence, and Murder

King Xander the Only, Lord of Lolitics

Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Signed for Alpha Omega,

Madmike, Triumvir

Sigmundfreud, Triumvir

Galvan Mandorik, Triumvir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One and a half years ago, Valhalla fought a war. In that war we fought and defeated an alliance called BAPS. Most of us never gave it much thought once it was over. However, during the following months, a friendship was born from mutual respect.

In May of 2008, Valhalla was a signatory in the Purple Economic Acceleration & Collaborative Entente, better known as PURPLE PEACE. This remarkable event went under the radar with most people it seems, but it was the forging of strong ties of mutual respect and the beginnings of friendship between the major players in Purple, many of whom had been at odds since Valhalla's inception. BAPS moved to purple to take part in this community, and have become one of our staunchest allies. No colour stood together as Purple did these past weeks, and we couldn't be prouder to call it home.

PoseiFlag.jpg

Not so long ago, a group of allies saw mutual benefit in combining their strengths under one roof. This isn't an MDP, or an MDAP or anything previously defined by such simple terms. This was Duckroll. IRON, TORN, Molon Labe, and Valhalla. Joined together as FAMILY. We roll as one, and we die as one, and while TORN has struggled with their role in the past weeks, the pain of not being able to help their brothers, IRON and Molon Labe have fought tooth and nail along side Valhalla, and we hold no honour higher than to call these three alliances to our side.

duckrollbloc.jpg

This leaves TPF. What more can we say about TPF, other than BFF. If the dice fell a different way, we'd gladly fight till Valhalla was no more than a memory for TPF. In fact, this is what Valhalla thought they were walking into in this war. This was a suicide run. We fully expected to die next to our allies in TPF. Valhalla's war machine is currently incapable of actively protecting anyone atm, and this was a tough pill to swallow. We wish the best outcome possible for our friends still fighting, and we await to honour their return from the battle field.

Valhalla went into peace mode on the eve of war, so we could come in guns blazing knowing full well that our counter attack would be countered. Never did our loyalty towards our allies waver. Never did chains chafe as much as those days in peace mode. Now we leave the field with heads held high, knowing we did all that we could against superior numbers. Knowing we hold no moral ambiguity in our hearts.

I salute all our allies who fought along side us. I'm sorry I didn't name you all.

Well some of these terms strike a bit of a nerve with me.

All I can really say is we support Valhalla fully and without reservation.

EDIT: Holy crap, it took 8 alliances to bring them down. Let it not be said that Valhalla can't fight like hell.

Edited by bigwoody

I have a lot of respect for our opponents in Valhalla. You guys fought a great war, and your attitude during the whole thing made it great fun. Thanks to all of your members, particularly (from my end) Chef Joe, Pansy, Oinkoink12, and Lord Philip.

o/ Valhalla

After how this alliance hunted my alliance down, attempted to extort tech from us and dragged us into the noCB war by attempting to blackmail chickenzilla, these terms are way too light.

On the other hand, I am glad my allies in Umbrella and friends in Kronos have peace.

I don't like the latter part of term 3, but then, I may be a tad biased. :P Seriously though, these are very merciful and honorable terms. Props to you guys for that, and congrats to Valhalla on peace. It was an honor fighting by your side.

-Bama