Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

The Legions March!

The Roman Empire hereby declares war on Fark, for refusing to share their beer. Our military has been ordered to retrieve the beer shipments vital to the survival of the Roman Empire and bring them home.

Seriously though, we are attacking Fark. We have two reasons (other then the beer). First, we want to practice our fighting skills, and Fark, being a closley matched target, is a good opponent for that. Second, we want to spice up TE. It's been kind of boring lately. Maybe this will renew interest.

This war will continue for a maximum of one war declaration cycle, at which point we will terminate the conflict (we may end it sooner depending on circumstances). We have no intention of destroying the alliance of Fark; this is not an angry war. We simply want to have fun, and hope Fark can do the same. Our guys have been given orders to stay completely polite; if there are problems, contact me. If you want to talk, our IRC channel is #RomanEmpire on coldfront.

Good luck to Fark, and see you on the battlefield!

Let the trolling begin.

/s/

Tiberius12, Emperor

Caesar43, Proconsul

<_<

Stupid Fark and their beer. Just kidding. Well, I hope Fark the best! Lets keep it civil and polite.

You say to keep it civil and polite, just after calling our beer stupid??? )): :P

I bet ya'll are gonna try to raid the bacon stockpiles too, aren't ya? Surely you aren't suicidal enough to try and do that!

And don't even think about trying to take the other "B"... :excl:

Love and kisses, etc etc

You are willing to chill your beer for them?!

+1, :D

If someone gives me advance warning they are coming for my beer, chances are high they are just going to find a lot of empties and one totally blitzed captain.

You are willing to chill your beer for them?!

One less job to do, and haha.

You say to keep it civil and polite, just after calling our beer stupid??? )): :P

I bet ya'll are gonna try to raid the bacon stockpiles too, aren't ya? Surely you aren't suicidal enough to try and do that!

Love and kisses, etc etc

I guess they now know that was just a cover up to steal the bacon. No point in hiding the truth now.

Good luck to Fark in this war.

The babies have already been taken and are being made into a delicious baby pie as we speak. Want some? We can share ;) .

Edited by Kingharold33

Fark is fulla wimpuses. I called them spaghetti brains and they haven't attacked me. What wimpuses.

Have you ever heard of homebrew??? Can't we all just get along? Oh yeah, we can't. Well a beer war is a good war I guess.

that it is. we all want beer so why not fight over it?

I think he shared it. He was just radio silent though

I stand corrected.

As for King Harold, he's doing a good job, maybe need to sort out the RU-OON issue though.