A Declaration of Peace

Molon Labe and DOOM, acknowledging their continued participation in this war is of no assistance to their allies and acknowledging defeat at the hands of MK, STA, NSO, and NpO, agree to the following terms for peace:

-Molon Labe and DOOM will not re-enter the conflict by offering military assistance (including spying) to any present combatants.

-Molon Labe and DOOM will not offer any economic assistance to any present combatants.

Signed for MK,

Archon, King

Trace, Princess

SirWilliam, Lord High Vanguard

AirMe, Lord High Envoy

Azaghul, Lord High Treasurer

Signed for STA,

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland, Supreme Chancellor

Uhtred of Norse, Chancellor

Consilium Tigris:

Bzelger of League of Dunces

Logan Alexander of Rakari

Shodemofi of Christmas Island

Pezstar of Pezstaria

Lakerzz8 of LakerLand

Signed for NSO,

Ivan Kalinski Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

The Darth Council

Sith Lord Doppelganger, Sith Lord RandomInterrupt, Sith Lord Heft, Prophet of the Dark Side RedCommunist, Prophet of the Dark Side Mussolandia

The Council for War and Economic Development (WarCon)

Master Sith Marauder WarriorConcept, Sith Marauder Essenia, Sith Marauder Youwish929

The Council for Peace and Trade

Master Sith Marauder ConeBone, Sith Marauder Lintwad, Sith Marauder Griff

The Council for Internal Affairs

Master Sith Marauder Sileath, Sith Marauder Lysotine, Sith Marauder Margrave, Sith Marauder Sovardie, Sith Marauder Owned-You

Shadow Hand Lennox

Shadow Hand Esukaresu

Shadow Hand Voodoo Nova

Shadow Hand Fallen Fool

Signed for NpO,

AlmightyGrub - Emperor New Polar Order

Signed for ML and on behalf of DOOM,

Congress: Pepper, spinr, Psychic Bacon, Wickica, Oedipus Rex

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m very happy to see this come to a conclusion.

Molon Labe and DOOM, you’ve been honorable in action, fierce in battle, and good-natured in comportment. Your allies are lucky to have you. I felt bad organizing the pillaging of your nations, both because you guys are decent blokes and because I knew the nations I was sending in were going to get their fair share of licks.

Good luck rebuilding, and don’t be shy about stopping by in #siberian_tigers.

Kudos to Tygaland for some of the wording.

That being said, ML has been nothing but honorable throughout the present conflict, and I'm sure this is something all of its former combatants would agree on. ML has been, as always, worthy adversaries. I wish them nothing but the best from here on.

We're ever thankful for the effort you guys put up against insurmountable odds. Furthermore we're deeply indebted to our former/current enemies for allowing our allies an honorable way out.

My ML target has been one of the most honorable opponents I have ever fought and it was a pleasure engaging in conversation with him during the battle. A big shout out to The Corporal!

Good luck in the future ML and DOOM.

Edited by lakerzz8

o/ peace!

I haven't had much interaction with NpO but I must say STA, NSO and MK have been most honorable opponents, it was a shame to have them on the opposite side, I look forward to interactions with them in the future

Well done, ML.

o/ peace!

I haven't had much interaction with NpO but I must say STA, NSO and MK have been most honorable opponents, it was a shame to have them on the opposite side, I look forward to interactions with them in the future

It was fun fighting you, naamah. :P