Dark Fist DoW 2.0

darkfist.jpg

On this day, the alliance of Dark Fist, would like to issue declaration of war on the Nusantara Elite Warriors. The reason for the war is pretty simple; We're on one side, they're on another...of the same war. We got word that some alliances fighting NEW could use some backup, and so we're going to provide it. DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

Our message to NEW: Nothing personal fellas, but we shall fight you to ZI...if required :awesome:

Pic related - It's DF's war motto;

no_retreat.jpg

/s/

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DF doesn't need a paper to go to war....

coming from one of the many alliances that trolled others for not honoring their "paper"

planet bob ftw

I think your a bit confused there. They dont need a piece of paper to go to war, but if they sign a piece of paper stating they go to war, they damn well go.

hahaha go scm!

You tell those elawyers

Edited by daggarz

I think your a bit confused there. They dont need a piece of paper to go to war, but if they sign a piece of paper stating they go to war, they damn well go.

hahaha go scm!

You tell those elawyers

So why does DF have any treaties papers? They could just sign nothing and attack whenever they wanted.

coming from one of the many alliances that trolled others for not honoring their "paper"

planet bob ftw

They entered the "Karma War" through a treaty. Now they're just helping friends out. I don't really see how this relates to the "trolling" of others for not honoring treaties. Not using a treaty to enter a war is entirely different from not entering a war by not honoring a treaty.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

I'm surprised you couldn't find an OA or ODP somewhere to jump in. Now you're just getting lazy :P

We could, but we'd prefer to fight where we actually made a difference ;)

Those two things do not relate to one another good sir, I think you need more coffee.

i think what we have here is the first case of an alliance hopping on the bandwagon after already being involved on a different front.

id be willing to ignore it if it werent for the fact that youre so quick to service yourself by making it look like this is a fight over any sort of morality. new is in defending their friends while you are bandwagoning... if anyone has the moral high ground it is new.

watching all the karmites hailing this bandwagoning is no real shocker, after some of the other !@#$ theyve supported

So why does DF have any treaties papers? They could just sign nothing and attack whenever they wanted.

An alliance without treaties?!?!?1 OH THE HORROR!

Just because ina great war he doesnt need treaties doesn't mean in a normal alliance war he doesn't.

Man, now this is what i call WAR, it took 5 Alliances to take us down and yet, we are enjoying it :awesome:

hello Dark FIst..

Say Goodbye to your infras :)

To All NEW members : You know what to do in this thread don't you ? ;)

Hint : Remain Respectful ^_^

another suitcase in the hall ???? We have already collected 4 suitcase (CCC, CD, GR, TDE), n now u want us to pick another one again ???

Dont u guys have some "balls" down there dear DF.

n o/ DF

Hope we will meet again in the battlefield along with fellow friends from CCC, CD, GR, TDE

its funny if u think NEW member is as much as TPF, so u'll need more than 4 AA to bring that big giant down. NEW member is consider 140 members n below 50% inactive, n u just make NEW be very proud by drop by here.

N if u think u can win us by bandwagonning, beware for ur AA in the future. Because we like to keep friends close, n enemy shall be put in the line of ZI AA

Thx

Edited by jeff123