DoW on MCXA

gamest11.jpg

I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Room - 10, Downing Street, Wank City.

For some time, the Pandemic Alliance has kept its neutrality in the current conflict, the so-called “Karma-Hegemony War”. With the continuing growth and expansion of this war throughout the Cybernations world, the Pandemic Alliance has democratically decided that the time for changing its position and choosing a side has now come.

Our close friend and protector, the Viridian Entente Alliance, has stand up for the thoughts and beliefs in a free Cybernations world. They were one of the first alliances who declared itself against the arrogance and brutality of the NPO. By doing so, they exposed themselves to attacks from other alliances and individual nations.

In compliance with the treaty that Pandemic has with Viridian Entente, the Pandemic Alliance has now undertaken a general mobilization of her forces on land, air and sea. As of 7am (GMT+1) on the 30th of April 2009, the Pandemic Alliance has therefore declared a state of war between the Pandemic Alliance and the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance (MCXA).

This morning, certain detailed announcements were sent to the individual member states of the Pandemic Alliance. The Pandemic Alliance has made plans under which it will be possible to carry on the work of the alliance and its member states in the days of stress and strain that may be ahead. The Pandemic Alliance will play its part in this war, and I know that our member states will play their part with calmness and courage.

Now may God bless you all. May He defend the right. It is the evil things that we shall be fighting against – brute force, bad faith, injustice, oppression and persecution – and against them I am certain that the right will prevail

Edited by Magnificus Focus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job MCXA! its time for the badwagoners to jump in

Really? They have a legitimate defense treaty that they're fulfilling and they're bandwagoners, but when somebody else pre-emptively strikes an alliance in a war with no CB other than "we don't like you and we want you dead", that's OK?

Give 'em hell, Pandemic. Welcome to the fight. If you're looking for some juicy targets, come hit us up.

Good luck Pandemic. o/

MCXA, I understand you are unfamiliar with the idea of following your treaties as opposed to just jumping onto the winning side in times of war so I realise that you are confused but there is actually a defense clause in Pandemic's protectorate treaty.

Edited by WilliamDean

Really? They have a legitimate defense treaty that they're fulfilling and they're bandwagoners, but when somebody else pre-emptively strikes an alliance in a war with no CB other than "we don't like you and we want you dead", that's OK?

Give 'em hell, Pandemic. Welcome to the fight. If you're looking for some juicy targets, come hit us up.

Call me cynical but I can't help but feel they wanted to make sure the side they were joining was doing well in the war before they jumped in with this defensive clause they have.

Call me cynical but I can't help but feel they wanted to make sure the side they were joining was doing well in the war before they jumped in with this defensive clause they have.

I won't call you cynical, I will simply call you misinformed.