Announcement from Tuatha De Danann

Sup dudes and dudettes, about 6 months ago I started this lame alliance; as to which I am surprised it is still around today.

Today I come before the planet who is raging full out thermonuclear warfare, which I am happy to see. Today is a special day for me, not only do I get to laugh at other alliances that didn't make it 6 months, but i also get to unveil our new flags. So lets get this party started

First off is our new general flag for use during times of peace.

flag2.png

Second off, is our war flag for use during times of war.

flagtx7.png

Thirdly, we have our beer flag. This is the "we are stuck in our trenches and ran out of beer, please send more" flag, to be precise.

flag3.png

Next we will look at the "You just pissed off the wrong giant lizard" flag. It is fairly self explainable.

flag4.png

Last but not least, this is a flag of sorrow. This flag represents one of the greatest losses to CN as a whole. The "one of our government members recently got whipped by his new girlfriend so we have to replace him" flag.

Flag5.png

Forgot the mad dog flag, to be flown at all time.

flag7.png

Yes, most of these flags look alike, but they hold special symbolism in our alliance as a whole, thus needed to be represented equally. Also, everyone laugh at me because I'm lazy and we only have 4 members with 86k NS after 6 months, we're turning into a cooler version of 64digits.

Ps. Much love to GOD who have helped us on our way, and often persuaded me to keep the alliance instead of giving up.

Signed:

CptGodzilla, High King of Tuatha De Danann

Eggplant, Stone of Fal

SCD, The Crafty Irish !@#$%^&

Edit: Added the Mad Dog Flag

Edited by CptGodzilla

You are awesome Zilla. Believe me, if I could I would take back my old micro-alliance. But you really should pick up a couple more members.

Been there, done that. They tried to coup an autocratic government of which holds the root admin access. I had to toss 8 or so members out of the way cause of that

Edited by CptGodzilla