Apocalypse Announcement

4Horsemen.jpg

OmenFlagV2_2.png

Apocalypse has watched the events unfold of the past week with great interest. We came to Planet Bob to help change this world, and now it seems that the world is changing around us. There are alliances that we have no real problem with personally, but a wise man once said 'Small hands move the wheels of the world because they must.'

In accordance with both our Teen Titans and Super Friends treaties, Apocalypse is going to war in defense of Ragnarok and in assistance of ARES against Legion.

We will be activating/asking assistance of any other treaty partners, except our TSI treaty, the Mokushiroku-Sasori Pact. We wish our allies in TSI well, but they are otherwise engaged, and we will be still upholding the parts of the treaty that prohibit attacks on TSI members.

We will also be using whatever weapons in our arsenal against those who threaten our allies in their defense. This is not a personal thing, but a decision made in order to best assist our allies.

May P!nk, Hiromi, Hillary, and Hugh have mercy on your souls...well, you know the rest.

Signed for Apocalypse,

Ghostlin, Wolf Emperor of Apocalypse

Pokeikon (Loki), Not So Pacifist Horseman of War

Yuurei, Horseman of Internal Affairs

Jewelangel, Rarely Angelic Horseman of Foreign Affairs

tl;dr:2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth (Revelation 6:2-8).

Edit: I forgot to say that this was written by our illustrious Emperor Ghostlin but he was unable to be on to post.

Edited by Jewelangel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic