End of a treaty

As of this moment The Grämlins have chosen to activate Article 6 of The Syzygia Compact signed with the MCXA.

This is a truly hard decision for us since outside of the wider picture of this war we have no quarrel with the MCXA.

The MCXA have rightfully chosen to honor their treaty with the NPO and enter this war. This has however placed on what is the opposing camp to where The Grämlins see themselves. As such we have chosen to cancel our treaty.

The friendship and respect that we hold for the MCXA is in no way affected by this and all those that wish undue harm to our former treaty partners should know that we will not stand for that with or without a piece of paper. As a demonstration of this I am pledging the reputation and infra of my nation that I will do everything in my power to make sure that the MCXA are treated fairly whatever the outcome this war.

Thank you and good luck.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this moment The Grämlins have chosen to activate Article 6 of The Syzygia Compact signed with the MCXA.

This is a truly hard decision for us since outside of the wider picture of this war we have no quarrel with the MCXA.

The MCXA have rightfully chosen to honor their treaty with the NPO and enter this war. This has however placed on what is the opposing camp to where The Grämlins see themselves. As such we have chosen to cancel our treaty.

The friendship and respect that we hold for the MCXA is in no way affected by this and all those that wish undue harm to our former treaty partners should know that we will not stand for that with or without a piece of paper. As a demonstration of this I am pledging the reputation and infra of my nation that I will do everything in my power to make sure that the MCXA are treated fairly whatever the outcome this war.

Thank you and good luck.

Jeebus H. Hockeypucks.

That almost made me tear up it was so well stated and earnestly heartfelt. Srsly, there's some dust in my eye.

Almost makes me want to hug a Grämlins member.

Well done.

OBM