For Honor and Women!

Jipps

SSS18.png

She Said She Was 18

"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You...you want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."

We've got a Mutual Defense pact with New Pacific Order, MOON has attacked our allies in New Pacific Order.

She Said She Was 18 declares war on the Majestic Order of Orange Nations.

That's right everybody! We're blowing up the MOON!

8ddf561087789d800653a40312aa0116.jpg

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey look its an alliance that has LONG worn out their welcome. I look forward to SSW18's notice of disbandment

May you grow old and your bones weary waiting for it. I'll be SSSW18 til Planet Bob crumbles to keep you from getting this satisfaction.

Have a Nice Day!

I admit, I lol'd. Not because the OP is intentionally funny, but because this alliance thinks it has a chance.

This isn't about thinking they have a chance, its about honoring treaties. They have a treaty and they're honoring it, to whatever end.

I know for a fact their plans on following their treaty were the same after the mass cancellations.

Regardless of how they do in the fighting, or what side they're on, this is a rare fine show of honor.

I admit, I lol'd. Not because the OP is intentionally funny, but because this alliance thinks it has a chance.

OK, so you're one of those that honour treaties only when you know you're gonna win?

People !@#$%*ed about alliances not honouring their treaties just 24h ago and now they !@#$%* about alliances that actually do honour their treaties.

Make up your mind already, which one is it?

It's sad to see that honouring a treaty can lead to these kind of reactions. I would have thought that we can all agree that standing by your allies is a good thing. Guess I was wrong... *shrugs*