Announcement from the GGA

ggaflag8.png

Declaration of STFU

Last night the GGA canceled the Round table Accords with the NPO. We sat back and watched as we were mocked and called spineless cowards by the roving peanut gallery CN has to offer, (most of whom wouldn't have attacked the NPO alone and thus waited until there were 7 other DoW's up, which sort of presents a bit of an hypocrisy). What the GGA didn't do was cancel 1V. :jihad:

This of course angered us greatly. 7 alliances calling us cowards while attacking our friend. No one deserves such a fate and as such the GGA feels it best to serve notice that we are enacting our defense clause within 1V (really we don't need a clause to know that this is the right thing to do).

Thus for those on the side of KARMA, we will be the ever present kick in the face that will send you back to reality. We will be coming for your sexy sweet women, We will raze your straw huts, your nations will burn and you will be hunted for sport simply because we feel tyrant-like today, and your armies of savages will cower at the site of my glorious Gunboat firing infinite rounds at your behinds until I see fit to do otherwise.

My Gunboat:

ASPB1.gif

Pictured: my glorious Gunboat, Not pictured: The glorious beating the photographer got for taking pictures of my glorious gunboat.

The only question we have is, When your hunkered down in your bunker, listening to the screams of your fellow members and praying to the all mighty admin to save you, do you think he'll listen? :angry:

Signed on behalf of the GGA:

Degenerate108, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

KungfuHamster, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

scotchwithrocks, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

Sognatore, Elder Statesman

Ironchef, Elder Statesman

BearerofTruth, Elder Statesman

Emperor Lester II, Elder Statesman

Shaneprice, Elder Statesman

Descepter, Vice-Regent

Manfred, Minister of Defense and Intelligence

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's left of your pathetic reputation is already shot. Now you're just giving everyone the opportunity to kick you to the curb, which I'm sure they'll be happy to.

You struck C&G. You will burn for this.